Skip to main content

Joke

A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life by throwing herself in the ocean.
When she went down to the docks,a handsome young sailor noticed her tears, took pity on her, and said, "Look, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her waist and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."
The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose?
That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat.
From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.
Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the captain. "What are you doing hiding in this lifeboat?" the captain asked.
She got up and explained, "I have an arrangement with one of the sailors. He's taking me to Europe, and he's screwing me."
The captain looked at her, "He sure is lady. This is the Staten Island Ferry."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Skyliners- Since I Don't Have You

I don't have plans and schemes And I don't have hopes and dreams I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have fond desires And I don't have happy hours I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have happiness, and I guess I never will again When you walked out on me In walked old misery And he's been here since then I don't have love to share And I don't have one who cares I don't have anything Since I don't have You, you, you, you You, you, you, you You, you, you, you (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skyliner  

Poor Love (Return part 2)

    You sold me on your narcissistic words. I spoke passively in turn.   Years of regret sit heavily in my chest.  Not that you accepted the memo.   So bound in what's right in front of your face, there's no possibility of a daydream.   I willed for Love to bring you into my universe. A place where our mutual desires   vanquish past mistakes.   Not lately. Always astray.   I die. Each time,   your impassive stare denies. Each and every time.   The piece of me that will always belong to you.    You remain. Skipping peace.   Poor Love,  bound by the elastic of your grace.  Joy4no1   

Used By Him

I was blanketed in lust. Devoured from the inside with    rhythmic perspiration. Plunging deep, like a knife,    on a cold winter night. I lifted myself towards it like a glutton,    head spinning all of a sudden. He was striving towards some intoxicated hard earned moment,    which I found Herculean and unnerving. I've been thinking of how he looked in ecstasy,    calling my name as if the two were the same. Then he was gone,    the blanket of lust stripped away without shame. Cold and empty without shelter,    it's just my body he's after. Lick my lips,    flip my hair        Where the hell is my            underwear? J.M.