Skip to main content

Preeminence

Preeminence
 
Doesn't matter what they say,
your bleeding heart is all I'll ever need by the end of each day.

I perform terrible negligence with no thought to consequences,
hoping redemption will come at night,
with your warm lips rationalizing everything will surely be all right.

Right or wrong,
it will always be your approval I seek.

Baring my soul to the devil,
knowing stormy titillation awaits in your embrace.

Commanding my will 
until once more bridled under your superintended touch.

Joy4no1  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Skyliners- Since I Don't Have You

I don't have plans and schemes And I don't have hopes and dreams I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have fond desires And I don't have happy hours I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have happiness, and I guess I never will again When you walked out on me In walked old misery And he's been here since then I don't have love to share And I don't have one who cares I don't have anything Since I don't have You, you, you, you You, you, you, you You, you, you, you (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skyliner  

Poor Love (Return part 2)

    You sold me on your narcissistic words. I spoke passively in turn.   Years of regret sit heavily in my chest.  Not that you accepted the memo.   So bound in what's right in front of your face, there's no possibility of a daydream.   I willed for Love to bring you into my universe. A place where our mutual desires   vanquish past mistakes.   Not lately. Always astray.   I die. Each time,   your impassive stare denies. Each and every time.   The piece of me that will always belong to you.    You remain. Skipping peace.   Poor Love,  bound by the elastic of your grace.  Joy4no1   

Used By Him

I was blanketed in lust. Devoured from the inside with    rhythmic perspiration. Plunging deep, like a knife,    on a cold winter night. I lifted myself towards it like a glutton,    head spinning all of a sudden. He was striving towards some intoxicated hard earned moment,    which I found Herculean and unnerving. I've been thinking of how he looked in ecstasy,    calling my name as if the two were the same. Then he was gone,    the blanket of lust stripped away without shame. Cold and empty without shelter,    it's just my body he's after. Lick my lips,    flip my hair        Where the hell is my            underwear? J.M.