Skip to main content

Friday joke- Signs



A woman and a man get into a car accident, and it's a bad one.
Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly neither of them is hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man, that's interesting. And I'm a woman... wow! Just look at our cars. There's nothing left, but fortunately, we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and become friends and live together in peace the rest of our days."
The man replied, "I agree with you completely; this must be a sign from God!"
The woman continued, "And look at this- here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of Mogen David wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."
So she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few big swigs from the bottle, then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. 
The man takes the bottle and asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman smirks replying, "No. I think I will just wait for the police..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Skyliners- Since I Don't Have You

I don't have plans and schemes And I don't have hopes and dreams I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have fond desires And I don't have happy hours I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have happiness, and I guess I never will again When you walked out on me In walked old misery And he's been here since then I don't have love to share And I don't have one who cares I don't have anything Since I don't have You, you, you, you You, you, you, you You, you, you, you (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skyliner  

Poor Love (Return part 2)

    You sold me on your narcissistic words. I spoke passively in turn.   Years of regret sit heavily in my chest.  Not that you accepted the memo.   So bound in what's right in front of your face, there's no possibility of a daydream.   I willed for Love to bring you into my universe. A place where our mutual desires   vanquish past mistakes.   Not lately. Always astray.   I die. Each time,   your impassive stare denies. Each and every time.   The piece of me that will always belong to you.    You remain. Skipping peace.   Poor Love,  bound by the elastic of your grace.  Joy4no1   

Used By Him

I was blanketed in lust. Devoured from the inside with    rhythmic perspiration. Plunging deep, like a knife,    on a cold winter night. I lifted myself towards it like a glutton,    head spinning all of a sudden. He was striving towards some intoxicated hard earned moment,    which I found Herculean and unnerving. I've been thinking of how he looked in ecstasy,    calling my name as if the two were the same. Then he was gone,    the blanket of lust stripped away without shame. Cold and empty without shelter,    it's just my body he's after. Lick my lips,    flip my hair        Where the hell is my            underwear? J.M.