Skip to main content

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper 1976

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la
Valentine is done
Here but now they're gone
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Like Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Redefine happiness
Another 40, 000 coming everyday, We can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la
Love of two is one
Here but now they're gone
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
Come on baby, and she had no fear
And she ran to him, then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodby, she had become like they are
She had taken his hand, she had become like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Skyliners- Since I Don't Have You

I don't have plans and schemes And I don't have hopes and dreams I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have fond desires And I don't have happy hours I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have happiness, and I guess I never will again When you walked out on me In walked old misery And he's been here since then I don't have love to share And I don't have one who cares I don't have anything Since I don't have You, you, you, you You, you, you, you You, you, you, you (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skyliner  

Poor Love (Return part 2)

    You sold me on your narcissistic words. I spoke passively in turn.   Years of regret sit heavily in my chest.  Not that you accepted the memo.   So bound in what's right in front of your face, there's no possibility of a daydream.   I willed for Love to bring you into my universe. A place where our mutual desires   vanquish past mistakes.   Not lately. Always astray.   I die. Each time,   your impassive stare denies. Each and every time.   The piece of me that will always belong to you.    You remain. Skipping peace.   Poor Love,  bound by the elastic of your grace.  Joy4no1   

Used By Him

I was blanketed in lust. Devoured from the inside with    rhythmic perspiration. Plunging deep, like a knife,    on a cold winter night. I lifted myself towards it like a glutton,    head spinning all of a sudden. He was striving towards some intoxicated hard earned moment,    which I found Herculean and unnerving. I've been thinking of how he looked in ecstasy,    calling my name as if the two were the same. Then he was gone,    the blanket of lust stripped away without shame. Cold and empty without shelter,    it's just my body he's after. Lick my lips,    flip my hair        Where the hell is my            underwear? J.M.