Skip to main content

Joke - Do you have a vagina?

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. She goes to the door, opens it and sees a man standing there.
He asks the lady, "Do you have a vagina?"
She slams the door is disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, it's the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a vagina?"
She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days.
The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking off tomorrow so I can be home, just in case this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both run to it.
The husband whispers to the wife, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy, I want you to answer YES to the question because I want to see where he's going with this." she nods yes to her husband and opens the door.
Sure enough the same fellow is standing there, he asks, "Do you have a vagina?"
"Yes, I do." says the lady.
The man replies, "Good, would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Skyliners- Since I Don't Have You

I don't have plans and schemes And I don't have hopes and dreams I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have fond desires And I don't have happy hours I don't have anything Since I don't have you I don't have happiness, and I guess I never will again When you walked out on me In walked old misery And he's been here since then I don't have love to share And I don't have one who cares I don't have anything Since I don't have You, you, you, you You, you, you, you You, you, you, you (You) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skyliner  

Poor Love (Return part 2)

    You sold me on your narcissistic words. I spoke passively in turn.   Years of regret sit heavily in my chest.  Not that you accepted the memo.   So bound in what's right in front of your face, there's no possibility of a daydream.   I willed for Love to bring you into my universe. A place where our mutual desires   vanquish past mistakes.   Not lately. Always astray.   I die. Each time,   your impassive stare denies. Each and every time.   The piece of me that will always belong to you.    You remain. Skipping peace.   Poor Love,  bound by the elastic of your grace.  Joy4no1   

Used By Him

I was blanketed in lust. Devoured from the inside with    rhythmic perspiration. Plunging deep, like a knife,    on a cold winter night. I lifted myself towards it like a glutton,    head spinning all of a sudden. He was striving towards some intoxicated hard earned moment,    which I found Herculean and unnerving. I've been thinking of how he looked in ecstasy,    calling my name as if the two were the same. Then he was gone,    the blanket of lust stripped away without shame. Cold and empty without shelter,    it's just my body he's after. Lick my lips,    flip my hair        Where the hell is my            underwear? J.M.