Skip to main content

Mirrored Reflections



I wish I could be you.
I could see in your eyes and witness me and all the feelings that flee.
Stop to think of me, so I can love.
If you were my eyes, you'd marvel in that surprise.
Can I love myself too much or want love at the touch?
I wish to be you, can't I love you?

Pause to reflect on this.

You read about me, and how you feel me.
Is self-love is a sin, or remembered as vanity, one of the many recollections of our minds?
Together.
Together I pull us, so I can be you.
Say LOVE IS A SIN?
Or just one of our mirrored feelings?
Breathe me in, like a roll of sweet smelling smoke.
Get higher off of me than a bird could see me, pointing from below.
The bird looks at me; the image reflecting in the glasses I have for eyes.

I WISH I COULD BE YOU. . .

J.M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joke

A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more.
The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we're so obsessed with getting laid?"
"That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered, "Think about this; when your ear itches and you stick your little finger in it, wiggle it around, and then pull it out, which feels better- your ear or your finger?"

LACONISM

Joke - Do you have a vagina?

A woman is at home when she hears someone knocking at her door. She goes to the door, opens it and sees a man standing there.
He asks the lady, "Do you have a vagina?"
She slams the door is disgust.
The next morning she hears a knock at the door, it's the same man and he asks the same question to the woman, "Do you have a vagina?"
She slams the door again.
Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days.
The husband tells his wife in a loving and concerned voice, "Honey, I am taking off tomorrow so I can be home, just in case this guy shows up again."
The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both run to it.
The husband whispers to the wife, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy, I want you to answer YES to the question because I want to see where he's going with this." she nods yes to her husband and opens the door.
Sure enough the sa…