Skip to main content

Friday Joke - Day off



A man takes a day off work and decides to go out golfing.
He is on the second hole, a par three when he notices a frog sitting near the second tee. He thinks nothing of it and is about to strike the ball when he hears, "Ribbit. 9 Iron."
The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Ribbit 9 Iron."
He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong, puts his 6 iron away, and grabs a 9 iron. BOOM! he hits 10 inches from the cup.
He is shocked. He says to the frog, "Wow, that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh?"
The frog replies, "Ribbit. Lucky frog."
The man takes the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?"
"Ribbit. 3 wood." The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom! Hole in one! 
The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best round of golf of his life and asks the frog, "Okay, where to next?"
The frog replied, "Ribbit. Las Vegas."
They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "Okay frog, now what?"
The frog says, "Ribbit. Roulette."
Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks, "What do you think I should bet?"
The frog replied, "Ribbit. $3000. Black 6." 
Now, this is a 35-to one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the fuck. Boom! Black 6 hits, and he wins. Tons of chips comes sliding back across the table. The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel.  
He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful."
The frog replied, Ribbit. Kiss me."
He figures why not, since after all the frog did for him he deserves it. With a kiss, the frog turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl.
"And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.