Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (Ch 7.1)

 

Chapter 7- part 1


Calder didn't want to frighten Astrid by admitting he had spoken to Remy. Not only that but been given permission to fuck her by Remy. That sick bastard was a slick character whom he'd have investigated.
Astrid meekly smiled at him, looking around his new, sparsely furnished apartment. She set her purse down on the glass coffee table. Three plush white leather couches faced each other between the table. A large TV hung on the wall, silently showing sports highlights.
"Make yourself at home," Calder winked at her as he tossed his truck keys aside, "You're the first non-family to be here."
"Ohhh, I feel special," She grinned.
"You should but don't let it go to your head, I'm having a cleaning lady in on Monday."
She smiled up at the family portrait that must have been taken long ago. The Lewis's mother had been a beautiful woman. Calder had his mother's looks where the other three did not.
"I've seen this in Chris's office," She told Calder.
He shrugged, opening a bottle of vodka, "Want a drink?"
She rolled her eyes, walking over to where he stood at the kitchen's island bar. "Why? So you can get me drunk?"
He chuckled, pouring a hefty dose into two crystal tumblers, "I'll be drunk too if that helps."
She accepted the glass, "What's your plan then Calder?"
He sipped the drink then asked in return, "What do you mean? Should I have a plan?"
She gave him a look of, 'Stop bullshitting me', "I want to know why you insist on making me want you. Is it sexual? Is it my body you're after?"
He circled the island to stand beside her. They gazed at each other silently for several minutes. His jaw ticked and he slowly licked the bottom of his full lip. She drank the entire glass while she waited for his answer.
She sat the empty cup down, giving him a smug look, "Are you going to tell me?"
He was not smiling, setting his glass down next to hers. "Yes, I find you quite sexy. I wouldn't mind having sex with you. That's not all I want though Astrid."
She felt drunk. The two drinks at the club along with the vodka quickly made her loose-lipped and feeling brave. Remy's recent actions had hurt Astrid feelings. His refusal to answer her phone calls or questions, his no-show at the club. She was sure something was going on that she wasn't grasping. She wasn't dumb. After all this time she still couldn't get Remy to open up to her.
"Then what can I do for you to satisfy that itch you said I would have, huh? I want to know because a guy like you doesn't usually go for a girl like me."
"What's so wrong with you? You're sexy, beautiful, intelligent and SASSY," He teased, "I think you purposely avoid guys like me."
"Do not!" She snapped, turning to march towards the living room.
Her head felt light. She felt good at that moment. A bit tipsy but that was why she felt so good. Calder refilled both glasses, then joined her.
She groaned, accepting the glass, "I don't know why you bother with me so much! Why you won't leave my thoughts at night?"
She sank down onto one of the plush sofas. She slid off her heels as he sat beside her. To close. She nervously glanced at his soft smile, realizing she wanted him. She wanted Calder to want her.
"Astrid," He said in a happy tone, "Why complicate things? Remy obviously is a secretive person. Why shouldn't you have secrets as well?"
"Like you?" She snorted, then took a big swig of her drink, "I have morals you know. It's wrong to cheat. Are you a cheater?"
"No, and three months with one guy who you barely know hardly makes you married." he teased.
He put one arm on the back of the sofa, leaning his body close to hers. He had already taken off his shoes, showing black socks. When had he done that? Boy, she needed to slow down on the booze. His clean, masculine scent enveloped her as his large arm nearly touched her.
"Calder," She groaned, knowing he was right, "What if it was you? What if another man came after your girlfriend, whom you cared for? Would you be so callused then?"
He blinked, "Callus? No. Three months with a girl is nothing in my book. I had a fiance once."
She turned her body so her back pressed the armrest and her legs turned to him. "Really? Tell me about her. What happened?"
He scratched the back of his head, "We met when I was eighteen. I had gotten into Harvard and she was studying to become a doctor. Both of us studied too much at first. I decided to propose, hoping it would make her spend more time with me. It did. TOO much time. She and I had only known each other eight months. When I proposed she transformed into someone, I hardly recognized. She wanted my money as it turned out. The fact I wanted to marry her made it seem like she already had it. I broke it off after a year, glad one of my buddies had already been working on her."
Astrid sighed, "What do you mean, 'Working on her'?"
"He was fucking her," Calder sneered, "and I already knew he was. It helped me get that leech off my bank account. You aren't like that though."
"How do you know?" She poked his chest, "I LOVE money."
She knew touching him was going to start his own. He was too close for her not to be touched.
She really liked Calder much more than she should after just a few conversations. His easy charm and penetrating looks equaled Remy when she'd first met him. Astrid knew if Calder kissed her she wouldn't leave. She was feeling turned on and remembering how she used to be. She used to spread her legs when guys showed her attention.
Used to. Before Remy. That had only been three months ago! Who was she kidding? Maybe Calder had a point about three months being a blip of time for a relationship considering Remy refusal to let her into his life.
Calder grabbed hold of the finger she'd poked him with, "I bet you do. Most people love money until they don't have any left. Seriously, Astrid, I can tell you are a woman I can trust."
She looked down at his hand that held hers, "You can trust me... but can I trust you?"
He didn't answer, kissing her palm then folding her hand gently together before letting her go. She smiled, holding his kiss in her palm. That was the sweetest gesture she'd ever received from a man.
"You like me don't you?" He whispered, laying one hand on her knee.
She felt his thumb make a circular pattern on her skin, igniting a fire she wasn't sure she wanted to put out. His sexy tone made her forget any protest.
Astrid gazed back into his emerald bedroom eyes, "Yes."
He kept staring at her, his fingers moving slow and easy up her dress, "I like you. You like me. Why complicate that? I'm not asking you to break off with Remy. I just want to be with you when I can."
She swallowed, the alcohol making her mind fuzzy. His caress had reached her panty line, his fingers now hitching on the material. She began to breathe harder, the desire for him burning her blood.
"When can I?" She asked, lost in his eyes as they loomed closer, "You want to be a secret lover? My booty call?"
He gave her a sexy chuckle that made her wet, then he kissed her like he'd done at the club. His feathery light kisses made her sigh, her whole body relaxing. Calder made it easy to forget Remy. All she wanted was for Calder to take her. She didn't care if he only wanted sex. SHE only wanted his body at that moment.
Calder saw Astrid close her eyes as she relaxed her tense body. That obvious signal of wanting what he offered, had him smiling inwardly. Astrid did not know Remy had said she would go for Calder. The bastard had been sure of it. Calder half didn't want to go any further with Astrid, fearing it would haunt him later. What kind of man offered his girl up to be fucked?
Yet, he kissed her exposed neck, enjoying the sweet smell of her. She smelt like a fresh strawberry. The softness of her skin as he touched her arm was like spun silk. She sighed under his touch, turning him on to the point of no return. His other hand was already up inside her dress, hesitating on her hip as he tugged the material of her panties.
"Astrid," He softly asked, "Do you want to go to my bed? You can leave now... or leave in the morning."
Her eyes fluttered open under dark lashes, "Is that the plan?"
She pushed him with surprising strength until she straddled his body. Her voice had been harsh, but her mouth that pressed against his wasn't. He groped her, unable to keep his hands off of her.
"Astrid," He panted when she, at last, stopped kissing him with more passion than he'd expected her to show, "You drive me fucking crazy. Your sweet librarian ass has a wild side."
She was breathing hard, unbuckling his slacks smoothly. He had his hands resting on her pert ass, watching her expertly work her way into his pants. Just seeing her so excited and yet in control made him realize she'd been around. Probably with guys who made her do all the work and left her feeling like nothing. Nothing but a piece of ass who they quickly replaced.
He groaned, her hand finding his erection, pulling it out, "Fuck Astrid. Slow down."
She gave a throaty laugh, dropped his cock like a hot rock. She once more showed her skills by quickly taking off one side of her panties.
He was really going to enjoy this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

Reverend Horton Heat - Let Me Teach You How To Eat