Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (Ch 8.2)


 

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

"Yeah, I just showered but my plans to clean house went away after the shower made me sleepy. Usually, it perks me up." Astrid lied straight to Remy's face.
He once more advanced, so she backed up. He purposely did it so they would end up near her bedroom. She was sore and swollen. If Remy found out about Calder she'd never forgive herself for hurting him.
"I want you," He stated, grabbing hold of her left wrist, "Now. In bed."
Astrid looked frightened as he forced her into the bedroom. He swung her towards the bed, letting her go so she hit the bed frame hard.
She glared over at him, "What the hell did you do that for?"
Remy began stripping, his eyes glaring right back at her. She swallowed, realizing he KNEW. Somehow, he had known about her recent visit to Calder's. She saw the hateful glint in his eyes. The slight sneer on his lips. Remy wanted to fuck her, knowing Calder had just been with her two hours ago.
"Remy," She held up her hands as he now advanced totally naked, "Wait! What's going on?"
He shoved her face with his large palm, propelling Astrid onto her back, "Shut up Astrid."
She was scared. Really afraid. Why was Remy being so cruel? The hateful sneer he had loomed close as he wrestled with her. His tall, muscled body easily overpowered her.
"No!" She shouted, his hands pinning her wrist, "Remy, what the hell is wrong with you!"
"Shut up!" He slapped her so hard she saw black behind her eyes, "What's wrong with ME? Maybe it's you, Astrid! Did you fuck Calder in his condo for six hours? DID YOU?"
She was so dazed, not only by the hit he'd given but the truth of his words. How did he know? She stopped fighting him, turning her head to cry. There was nothing she could do at this point but hope Remy wouldn't hurt her again.
"Go ahead," He grabbed her chin, forcing Astrid to look at him through watery eyes, "Go ahead and cry all you want. I want your tears. I want you to feel ashamed for coming on another man's cock. Did I really mean that little to you?" He shouted in her face, "I fucking said I LOVED you!"
She whimpered as he pushed himself inside of her. She couldn't believe what he was doing! Saying! Remy looked so angry but the excitement over her distress had him hard.
"You like to fuck?" He took a hold of her neck in one large hand, "So do I. Come on baby, you know I excite you."
She closed her eyes, hot tears falling heavily as she let out a groan of denial. The sweat, slick on their bodies made Astrid want to scream. He pushed himself so well on her she soon stopped crying. Then he slapped her again. Hard-- telling her to cry.
"W-what?" She groaned out.
He violently shook her, "I said I want you to fucking cry!"
She had no more tears. She glared at him with an animosity that steered his desire. He let her go with a rough smack on her flushed chest. He was not through though, only waiting.
Remy stood up, "You wanted me to feel angry, so I showed you a little taste of it."
She scrambled backward, "Fuck off!"
He circled the bed shouting, "Calder only wants your body! Is that why I had to let you go?"
She knelt in the center of the bed shouting back with his mark still on her cheek, "Let me go? Are you insane? Get the fuck out right now Remy!"
"I let Calder have you last night," He smirked gleefully, "I saw everything you two did at the club. I told Calder you would fuck him and you did."
She looked horrified then outraged, "You are not who I thought you were Remy. Get out!"
Remy said nothing but stepped closer to the bed. She was done with the fighting. His deception was beyond degrading. She had done it though. She went to Calder's and fucked him silly. If Calder had spoken to Remy, then he too had deceived her.
The shame.
The humiliation!
She fell back against the headboard, bringing her knees up. She hung her head, really weeping. She wept for herself. How could she have been so easily manipulated? Remy had been playing her this whole time. She was just a joke to men.
"Astrid," He softly said, his voice filled with raw emotions that she couldn't trust, "I work in a fetish establishment. I give pleasure pain to people for a living."
She snapped her head up, "WHAT?"
Remy nodded, "I get paid to make house calls to fulfill their kinks. A lot of it involves pain. I do things to them that I'd never do to my own lover."
She had not even been close to guessing his real occupation. The bluntness of his declaration blew her away. That he would willingly make women suffer for money was beyond her realm of thinking.
"Don't look so shocked," He snorted in derision, "You like it rough."
"You have sex for money?" She whispered because her throat was clogged from crying, "And you told Calder he could fuck me? Why would you be so deceitful Remy? Why? What made you pick me to be so cruel?"
"I love you," He jumped on the bed, grabbing her arms as she raised them defensively, "You have no idea the stress I felt knowing someone like you would never accept my job. You make me so happy Astrid that the thought of telling you about it made me sick. I'm only happy with you near me."
"Don't!" She cried as he tried to make her listen to him, "It doesn't matter! You can't tell me anything that won't change the fact you basically sold me."
"You did it to yourself!" He snarled, shaking her, "You went with Calder on your own. I hoped you wouldn't. I fucking prayed you'd remember I loved you. It hurt so bad. I still love you, baby."
"No!" She tried to get away, crying so hard she was incoherent almost, "Go! No! Stop!"
Remy tried to say sorry. Tried to hold her. Wanted to not feel so much towards this beautiful woman that hurt his heart.
He was still hard but Astrid didn't smash his balls like she wanted to. She would not hurt Remy even if he hurt her. His rough handling had already bruised her wrist and neck. Her face still stung but her pussy was wet.
"Astrid," he pleaded, somehow maneuvering himself between her trembling legs, "Why do you think you fucked Calder? Is it because what we had going on was too real? Because I said I loved you? You can't accept love, never knowing it. I know you baby. I see it all over your pretty face."
"No," she whimpered, "You don't love me."
"Oh yes," He sighed, pressing his cock inside of her, although she was crying, "I do know you, baby. For three months you told me everything about your life. About the boys who used to give you-" He thrust slowly in and out as she shivered, "-rides home so you would suck their dick while they drove."
She was crying not as hard, his unyielding rocking on her frame seeming to at last melt some resistance. She closed her swollen eyelids tightly, her fist clenched close to her face. How had things come undone like this? She hated how Remy still managed to turn her on. She was as sick as he was.
"About how you liked the neighbor who would buy you ice cream if you sucked his dick," Remy spoke so softly, his stokes trying to induce pleasure for her instead of pain, "Astrid, I love you. You want me. Let me in, baby. Let me love you."
She stopped crying, her lips trembling. He touched her wet cheek, causing her to flinch. He continued to wipe away her tears, plunging in and out of her until she began to show signs of acceptance. She met his thrust. Her fist unfurled, clutching his hair roughly.
"Astrid," He moaned, feeling like he was going to explode, "Please don't hate me. Please don't leave me. I need you. No one else can compare."
She opened her eyes, hearing the strained truth in his voice. He looked at her so lovingly. How could she forgive Remy? The awful plot to see if she'd cheat on him was so horrible.
Calder was SO going to be sorry he messed with her.
Yet Remy had tried to show her how she was truly pretty. He had held off on sex for a reason she now understood. His job was very strange, but what did she really know? He obviously needed a woman to connect with outside of the bedroom. He'd chosen her. She wanted to trust his statement of love.
Astrid moaned from the pleasure Remy eventually pulled out of her by his soft touches and words. He was a good lover who knew how to win her over. She panted, tensed as her unwanted orgasm peeked. She did not want it. She tried to get away from Remy except he was on the cusp himself.
He wrapped her gently upward to his chest and instinctively she wrapped her arms around him as well. Together they came. The soft gasp in his ear had him shivering against her flushed skin. He kissed her long, sweetly and urgently. She did not refuse it. Astrid, in fact, kissed him back. She wanted to remember his love at this moment.
When the wave of emotions passed he let her lean back, going to sprawl out beside her. They silently gazed at one another. Her tear stained face looked confused but beautiful. He waited for her to speak, done pushing himself on her. He hoped she understood why he had done what he had.
Astrid spoke harshly, very direct, "I will not tolerate you lying to me Remy. You say you love me, yet you played a sick game when telling Calder to seduce me. That is unforgivable."
Remy let her speak her mind. Even when she paused, he didn't say anything.
"Love isn't something I know easily," She admitted softly, "So your games are supposed to show me that love is like THIS? You treated me good... I thought you were sweet, charming but secretive. When Calder came around he didn't hesitate to tell me what I wanted to hear. I'm used to his type. Fuck. Why would you test me? Was I that obvious?"
He remained silent.
In anger Astrid hit him square across the jaw. Remy's head slammed back against the headboard. She gave him a pleased smirk as he rubbed his jaw.
"Ow," He growled, "I guess I deserved that. So what now?"
"I'll see you," She shrugged, "You may have been a little rough earlier but I'm used to rough love. That... I can cope with."
He smiled uneasily, "So... we're still okay?"
She rolled her eyes reaching for the quilt, "NO. I'm tired but you are pardoned for now. Don't think I won't teach you to fuck with my head like you did. That bastard Calder will pay too. You go to sleep now and don't leave. Don't fucking move from this bed."
He stared at her. "Okay."
She laid down. He could not believe her rebound. In one smooth rant, she'd taken control. He fucking loved her. How could he not? He curled up behind her smiling.

*    *    *    *    *     *     *     * 

Astrid woke up at five in the afternoon. Her immediate thought was to doze off again. The warm body beside her was too much stress.
Remy had stayed.
Why the hell had she told him to? His assault on her had been too violent for what she'd done. She couldn't believe Remy had hit her then she'd had sex with him. Calder and Remy were both asshole users.
What did either man want from a mousy woman like her anyway? There were plenty of other girls in the city that they could have preyed on. Astrid trusted Remy when she should have run from his secretive ways. What made him torture women for a living? How did one even get a job like that anyhow?
Thinking of jobs, Astrid realized she couldn't go back to the 3 C's. No way. Calder had made her think he REALLY liked who she was when all he wanted was sex. She couldn't understand still why these two very handsome men, who could have anyone, decided on her.
"Good-evening," Remy sexy sleep laden voice rumbled in her ear, knowing she was awake.
He snuggled behind her, one long muscled arm wrapping around her middle. He pressed his warm lips to the nape of her neck, creating an unexpected fervency in her chest. She didn't want to move.
"Are you hungry?" he asked, "I can go get some Chinese food. I'll make sure to get extra spicy mustard just for you."
Astrid wiggled around so they faced each other. Remy saw he had bruised her cheek and felt like utter shit. He had not meant to hurt Astrid, only his temper had flared out of control. Softly, he kissed the bruise. She looked sadly at him. Once again he was close to losing someone he had never meant to love in the first place.
"I'm sorry," he whispered brokenly, "I never meant to love you. You came into my life like a shooting star I had to make a wish on. I think you are incredible."
Her eyes turned as stony as her voice, "It will be a very long time before I believe anything you say."
Remy sighed with remorse he hadn't felt in years, "Then I will be here a very long time Astrid."


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

Reverend Horton Heat - Let Me Teach You How To Eat