Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (Ch 14)



Calder received a call from Remy Friday at his office. Marla sounded odd, telling him Remy was on line four. She knew Remy to be Astrid boyfriend. He thanked her, then took an internal steadying focus break before picking up the phone. His day had been shit to start out with and he needed the patience to deal with this asshole.
He leaned back in his big leather chair, "Remy! What can I do for you, buddy?"
"Cut the shit," Remy growled over the line, "I want you to stay away from my girlfriend. That's what you can do for me."
Calder grinned but replied in a serious tone, "Astrid has decided to date us both. It's a decision I'm fine with."
"Well, I'm not," Remy's voice turned cold, "If you continue to fuck my girlfriend bad things can happen to prissy little law boys."
Calder sat forward, "Are you threatening me? I hope you're not stupid enough to do that."
"Astrid loves me. Not you. Just because I canceled a couple of dates you were her next. You were a revenge fuck. I saw those earrings. She didn't have to tell me you gave them to her."
Calder rolled his eyes, "Look, she's a great girl, but you're acting like a little boy. Just let her live her life without your dramatics. Maybe you should break up."
"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Remy sneered, "Fuck no. Astrid was mine first you prick. We had a deal. Stay away. Don't answer her calls. Don't fuck her on dance floors. DON'T piss me off any more than you have Calder Lewis."
Remy hung up on him.
Calder slowly replaced the receiver, stunned. How had Remy found out about he and Astrid little dirty dance last week? He was sure Astrid wouldn't have told him. He remembered Remy creepy way of watching her when he wasn't supposed to be around. Had he planned to break their date so he could see what she'd do? The thought wasn't above Remy sneaky plotting.
Calder picked up the phone and dialed the private detective on retainer for the firm. He asked the man to meet him for a personal matter and they met up for lunch. After that, he called Astrid. She answered, sounding pleased to hear from him. She said she was looking forward to meeting that evening as they had planned.
"Would you do something for me?" he asked.
"What?" her voice was a sexy rasp, "Is it kinky?"
He chuckled, "I don't think so. Will you take a taxi to the fitness center down the block from my building at five? After that, go out the back exit and walk up to the Ice Scream Flavors?"
She was silent for a beat. "What for? Sounds as if I'm trying to not be followed, like in a movie."
"I think Remy has been following you. He just called me with some very accurate accusations."
She cursed, "Alright, I'll do it."
"Don't tell Remy I told you," he quickly warned, "I'll take care of him. It's between us."
Astrid snorted over the line, "Actually, it's not. I'll see you later."
She hung up on him too.
Was he an idiot for wanting to protect her? He swiveled around in his chair to look out of the window, mentally planning what he needed to do.
* Later That Night *
Astrid took a shuttering breath as Calder let up on his passionate kiss. They'd been locked in each other embrace for half an hour, just kissing, holding each other as if they'd been doing it for years.
She looked around the galley of the boat Calder had taken her to. She'd been surprised Calder owned a yacht since the water-front was further away from the city. In fact, they'd driven forty-five minutes to get there. The sleek boat was comfortable and stocked with necessities. Astrid wonders as she looked around if Calder planned to stay awhile.
"You smell great," he rasped in her ear.
She snuggled closer to Calder. He had pulled her onto his lap once they'd gotten below. The elongated couch was great for cuddling. She gave a contented sigh, causing Calder to issue one of his own.
On the trip up, Calder had told Astrid about Remy odd stalking habit. At first, she hadn't believed it, then, remembered how they had tricked her. Remy had seen her at the club when Calder gave her their first kiss after all. When he had hinted Remy seemed obsessed, she had put up a defense, causing Calder to stop talking. She had pondered the rest of the drive about Remy intentions with her. If he truly loved her, sure, he wouldn't want Calder in the picture. She completely saw his point. Yet, he DID sleep with other women. Canceled their dates for other people. She was the one who should be stalking him, not the other way around. Why did Calder make her go to so many places before meeting if he really wasn't concerned for her? Remy must have said more than Calder than he was telling her.
"You're frowning," Calder observed, "What's on your mind?"
Astrid entwined their fingers, seeing how they fit perfectly, "I'm just thinking about you-know-who."
"Ah," he brushed her hair away from her face with his free hand, "I'm sorry to upset you. He really must feel strongly for you Astrid."
She looked surprised, "Why would you say that?"
He smiled patiently, "Maybe because I feel strongly for you as well. Only, he's right about a couple of things."
She sighed with impatience, "Well, what did he say?"
Calder pulled his hand out of hers, then turned so they faced each other. His face was solemn and worried, "Astrid, you've been with him how long?"
"Three months."
"Right. I've known you what, three weeks almost? He must know you better than I do. You resisted me because of Remy, remember? You ARE his girlfriend. Not mine. He asked me to stay away from you."
She looked at him with mixed feelings. "Calder, you are so sweet. How can I sit here with you when you know I'll return to him?" she became teary-eyed, blinking rapidly to keep them in, "I'm not being fair to either of you. Is this all wrong?"
"No," Calder lifted her trembling chin so she had to look into his amazing eyes, "It's not wrong. If adults choose not to be monogamous, it's not. You chose to see me. I chose to see you."
"But why?" she cried, "What do you see in me? I am just some unemployed brunette who owns a house left by her grandparents."
He chuckled, gazing so deeply at her she once again thought those beautiful green eyes were seeing into her soul clearer than anyone ever had. He made her want to be whatever he saw in her.
"Astrid," he murmured, stroking her flushed cheek so tenderly, she found herself nuzzling into it, "You are so much more than that. You make me laugh. You make me think about others, before myself. The courage it took to face Chris was astounding in my book! Also, the fact you continue to see a man that hits you," her eyes slid away in shame, "He shouldn't be with you. I... want you. I won't force you to change or ask anything of you. Don't think I'm trying to con you. It's just my feelings for you."
Astrid swallowed hard. His feelings made her own for him so much stronger. Calder was the type of man she'd never been with. The rich, charming, power executive type who actually doted on his lover instead of ignoring her. Remy had seemed so wonderful until Calder abruptly interfered. She was torn. Astrid had a good thing going with both men. How could she choose just one?
"Astrid," he tugged her hand, "Why don't we let the serious stuff go for now? Want to take the boat out?"
She had a hard time switching gears, "Calder, I don't know. It's not that simple. I feel..."
"Don't," he hushed her, "Don't think you are at fault. I know I pursued you when I shouldn't of. You kept telling me not too, yet I only tried harder," he beamed to get her to smile, "I liked your panties. I saw them when you were up on that ladder."
"I knew it!" she playfully slapped his chest, "I knew you were looking up my skirt that day! So, you are a little pervert!"
He cupped one of her breasts, "Hopelessly. I like asses and yours is one of the best."
Astrid began to get turned on, "I like yours. Also, you have one of the best cocks I've ever had. The way you use it really matters to girls."
"Oh, yeah?" his eyes became heavy-lidded, his hands roaming over her body, "What else matters?"
Suddenly, there was a THUMP up above their heads. As Astrid's face became puzzled, Calder quickly slid her off of his lap. He stood tensely, looking at the door which he'd left unlocked.
"What is it?" she anxiously whispered, standing as well.
Calder waved an irritated hand for her to be quiet and stay still. The boat had rocked slightly when the noise occurred. The windows were blocked by curtains. Calder carefully moved to the ladder which led to the small door leading up to the deck.
His face looked aggressive.
Did he think it was Remy? The thought shocked her. Would he really follow her all the way here? She had a fearful tingle down her spine when it had never occurred to her to be afraid of Remy. Maybe Calder was right. Maybe she should dump Remy before he hurt her in ways that didn't turn her on.
* Meanwhile *
Remy groaned and looked down at the beautiful redhead on her knees licking his dick like it was a lolly-pop she had to devour. He grinned, his fist tangled in her hair as he jerked her head up and down, forcing her to take more than her small mouth could manage. The blonde, tied up in the corner of the room made a low, desperate sound as he licked his lips towards her. She was sweating, on her knees where he'd placed her twenty minutes ago so her girlfriend could pleasure him.
Roughly, he pulled the woman away, "Enough. Go eat her pussy until I tell you to stop. If you stop, I'll give her three with the cane."
Red crawled over to her girlfriend. They were new clients that Remy found fun. He watched them for a while but grew agitated. Astrid had given Arlo the slip. How he didn't know. Arlo had told him to stop being so creepy. Remy couldn't help but want to know where the hell she went. Astrid was with Calder, he just knew it. Calder couldn't stay away from Astrid anymore than he could.
It was late, almost midnight. Remy played with the lesbians a while longer, then left. Those girls were very fun, and he hoped they called on him again. It was rare to get such pliable customers who didn't mind if he got a little rougher than they were used to.
Remy got into his car then called Astrid while idling his car. She answered, sounding rather breathless to him. He checked his watch, seeing it was after one in the morning. His dick was rock hard from not coming for the women. Remy had seen the women's curious eyes when he'd held back, but it had felt weird coming for another woman that wasn't Astrid. He would have to get over this, he knew, because of his reputation and Teena always sniffed out issues.
He put his phone through the Bluetooth system and asked Astrid as he drove, "Where are you, baby?"
"Home."
"Really?" Remy blew through a red light, "I need to see you. I'll be there in thirty minutes."
"Remy," she sounded unsure, pissing him off, "Maybe you should wait until tomorrow."
"Why?" he demanded, tightening his hands on the wheel, "Were you out with Calder?"
She groaned, "Don't do this Remy."
"I'll be over soon," he snapped, then disconnected the call.
No way was Astrid falling for that prissy law boy. Was she? She had never told him to wait before. The thought of her enjoying Calder more than him made his jaw lock in fury.
Remy reached his place in minutes, bounding upstairs quickly. He wanted to shower and change so Astrid did not smell other women's juices on him. Boy, he'd worked his ass off all week. He had the next two days off which he planned on spending every minute with Astrid.
Arlo saw Remy hurry to his room without so much as a hello so he followed him. "Man, you've got to chill," he warned, "Astrid's got you acting crazy, dude. No girl is worth all the shit you're making me do. I'm done."
Remy glared at his friend as he grabbed clean clothes, "I see how it is. After all the favors I've done for you?"
"Dude, I've repaid those favors," Arlo glared back, "Don't you see she's not the woman for you?"
"What do you know?" Remy pushed him in the chest so he could exit his room, "The only girls you go out with are fucking whores."
"And Astrid fucking around is any better?" Arlo shot back.
Remy stopped, turned and gave Arlo a deathly look, "Don't ever speak about Astrid like that again. You know NOTHING about her. How she grew up an orphan, living with unfeeling grandparents who knew their friend was molesting her but did nothing. Astrid has overcome a lot. She's a lot stronger for it. I love her."
Arlo swallowed, "Sorry man. I'm just worried you might do something that will not be so cool. The way you have been acting is not the guy I know."
He scowled, heading for the bathroom again, "I won't ask you for help again. Thanks."
Remy was back in the car ten minutes later. He hoped Astrid wasn't told about his phone call earlier to Calder. The way she sounded on the phone had him thinking that prick had spilled the beans. Maybe Arlo was right. Maybe he was becoming overly possessive towards Astrid. Remy began a different plan in his head. One that would get Calder out of the picture for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.