Skip to main content

The Kills That Bind Us (Ch 2)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/128420180-the-kills-that-bind-us 

Chapter 2

I pride myself on being a meticulous planner but Dee makes it hard. She went back to the house with designs to burn it down and I promise myself the next time I touch her it won't be so violent. Knocking her unconscious next to a can of gasoline made me shake my head at the stupidity of her actions. I watched this woman for weeks and never would have guessed she'd be so reckless.
Taking Dee to the cottage, I chain her to the wall then go back to clean up the mess she made. No, I had nothing to do with the chains. They were already there for whatever fun she has with her victims. I had yet to witness how she dispatches men and after tonight plan to have a serious heart to heart about my intentions because this feisty woman needs to trust me. If I wanted her dead, she would be already.
Dawn is breaking the horizon when her eyes pop open to see me sitting against the wall in her plastic lined kill room. She scowls like a petulant child caught cheating and I take pity, unchaining one hand so she can touch the damage to the back of her head.
"I don't live there," I tell her, "It was my parent's house before I murdered them. I keep it out of sentimental reasons. You need to stop worrying I will rat you out."
Dee's illustrious dark hair falls across her face when she hangs her head in contemplation. I wait, staring, wondering if she will run after this. I will follow if she does, only she won't like the consequences. They never do.
"What do you want from me, Slick?" Dee finally asks in a subdued tone.
I grin, "Slick?"
"Your blonde hair is always slicked back and you refuse to tell me your name. Why did you stay away?"
"It's been one week and already you want to bleed?"
She scoffs, tugging at the manacle on her right hand, "You know where I keep the keys. Is there anything you don't know about me?"
I lick my bottom lip, "Can you tell me why you pick the men you do?"
Her eyes roam over my black attire, "I can, but I won't. I'm tired of answering questions and getting no information in return."
"Alright," I concede, "No, I don't know everything about you and if I did this wouldn't work."
"Work? What do you want?" she loses all patience, screaming and yelling, "I've been careful for years and you're making me crazy! Are you going to kill me?"
"Why would I do that, baby? I love the way you kill. I told you, from now on, I'll handle the bodies."
She lets out a frustrated chuckle, "Let me go and we'll talk. I'm thirsty."
I unlock the cuff then she storms into the kitchen taking a bottle of water from the fridge. Sitting at the table pushed against the wall staring with undisguised curiosity, I observe Dee drink thirstily as if trying to delay the conversation. She fascinates me beyond reason and I tell myself to be cool and unaffected when in her presence.
She catches my eyes with a dark glower. "It's addicting, isn't it? The thrill of the hunt and kill. I started in high school, a continent away. My parents are dead too."
"You killed them?"
She nods then gives a pretty smile that could seduce a lesser man, "I feel as if you'll ruin everything and I hate moving. Can't you leave me alone? Pretend we never met?"
"No." I smirk, crossing my legs, "Dee, you had a reason for killing Ben and you pick men up easily. Do you watch them?"
She runs a hand through her tangled mane, "Yes. Mr. Sanders beat his wife in public in front of their five-year-old daughter outside of an ice cream shop. Can you believe no one did anything to help the poor woman? I looked him up on social media, found out he was attending a bachelor party and wham-bam, fell into my trap."
"Social media makes it easier, doesn't it?"
"Sometimes," she laughs and I smile, "Do you honestly think I don't know what I'm doing with the bodies? I've been doing this a long time and bury them deep."
"Not good enough. Look, next time you kill, I will take care of the body. Don't argue and forget about running."
"You can't keep tagging my flesh!" she hisses, banging the water bottle on the table, "You're not the only one who knows my secrets."
Now, this is interesting. I will protect this beautiful murderess but I won't suffer interference. "Who?"
She slyly shrugs one shoulder, "Like I'll tell you anything, Slick."
Before she takes a breath, I bend her over the table face first, "Don't fuck with me, baby."
"Let me go!" she screams, wiggling her butt against my crotch, "It's no one you should worry about."
"I've watched you," I rasp in her ear and she shivers beneath me, "Who are you hiding, hmm? Do you have yourself a pet?"
She gasps, confirming my suspicions, "Where is he?"
"I lied! There's no one! Get off!"
Grabbing a fist full of thick hair, I drag her head back until we're eye to eye, "Nice cottage in the woods with no one around for miles. You've had this property for a year and the apartment for six months. Where is he?"
"U-under the house!" she yelps when my free hand slides into the front her pants, "W-what are you doing? Stop!"
I shove her across the room where she lands hard against the counter. I need to control my urges until she's completely mine. Taking deep breaths, shaking my head to disperse thoughts of what I want to do to her tight little body, Dee looks at me like I'm crazy. Takes one to know one, I think, stalking close until she cowers.
"Take me to him," I snap, "I won't allow anyone to come between us Dee."
"He's harmless," she argues, peering up with sparkling blue eyes, "I've had him for over a year. He does everything I say."
"They always turn on their masters," I soften my voice, "You have me now, baby. You and I will rid the world of assholes together. I'll never curb your lust for blood, but I won't tolerate loose ends."
Straightening, she waves toward the closed bedroom door, "There's a cellar. I'm trusting you, Slick."
I take hold of her right hand and she doesn't even flinch, giving a lusty look instead. Betting her pussy is dripping I tack on, "You're mine, Dee."
She cocks her head, "Are you mine?"
"Yes. Right here, right now, is a promise to protect everything your wicked ass does. Go on, say goodbye to your pet."
Dee sighs stomping over to the closed door, "Such a waste. Want to go back to my apartment afterward to have sex?"
Smirking, I lean against the counter silently until she rolls her eyes disappearing into the darkened room to kill her captive slave.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.