Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (Ch 9)

Chapter 9

Astrid brushed her sweaty hair away from her face, pushing herself to run as fast as she could muster after already putting two miles behind her. Exercise was the best stress reliever she knew of besides drugs.
She panted, stopping to bend with hands on knees at the top of Cider Hill, near her own block. The wide circle she'd managed to run in the half hour still hadn't seemed long enough. She didn't want to return home. Return to Remy, who promised to cook them dinner as she left. The arrogance of his ploy with Calder was as if it never occurred before she'd left her house.
Astrid started a cool down pace. She was drenched in sweat but even the cool evening breeze didn't break her fever. She was pissed. She was trying to control the fear, of what ultimately she should've seen coming. Remy had been too good to be true. Obviously, he had a nut loose in that gorgeous head of his.
But what about Calder? His family had no history of mental illness she was aware of. Just blue-blooded superiority complexes. Calder must have REALLY wanted to have sex with her to go to such lengths. But why? Why did he tell her he liked her and wanted to be her so-called secret lover if he'd already spoken to Remy? Did he really think she wouldn't find out? What exactly had the two men decided on about her?
Astrid was nearing her house now, her attitude aggressive from the physical exercise. She felt alive with the circulation of blood pumping through her veins.
All Astrid knew was Remy wanted her. If anything, Astrid had the power when she never had it before. Gorgeous men like Calder or Remy had been a fantasy of hers since high school. Astrid had hoped for a good man to claim her like he would never let her go.
Remy may have hurt her, but the sexual incitement had been off the charts hot. She shouldn't have liked his forceful taking of her, but she had. At first, Astrid had been terrified, recalling the rape when she had been eleven. Then, as he spoke, trying to get her to cry for what she'd done, she began to accept his anger because she HAD wronged him. Whether or not she had deserved his wrath, Astrid had gotten it. In the end, she had enjoyed it. Something was wrong with her to enjoy such an act.
Astrid decided that if Remy was so keen on her, then he'd pretty much do anything she asked. Calder too, if he really meant any of the things he'd said.
She would play these men right back.
Astrid opened her front door, immediately smelling meat. Burnt meat at that. She wrinkled her nose, closing the door with a bang.
Remy poked his head around the corner, "Hey! Don't come in here. I, um, ordered food."
She laughed at him, "I thought all men knew how to cook a steak."
He seemed embarrassed coming out of the kitchen, "I was distracted. Don't worry, I already cleaned everything. You look hot."
"What distracted you?" Astrid coolly asked.
Remy shrugged, "I was on the phone."
She headed for her bedroom, not trusting him. Astrid had nothing in her house he hadn't seen already. No diaries. No pictures except the ones on the walls.
Her cell phone was where she'd left it, under her change of clothes she'd set out before running. She noticed Remy had followed her, leaning in the doorway casually.
She peeled off her damp top, then her running shoes next. Astrid heard him mutter something, so turned around giving a glare.
"What did you say?" she snapped, preparing to tug down her sweat soaked running leggings.
"I didn't say anything," he smiled, bobbing his eyes all across her body.
"Yes, you did," she sighed, wiggling out of the rest of her clothes, "I want to know what you said Remy."
"It wasn't a statement," he teased, still smiling, "More like a word."
Astrid saw the heated look in his eyes as he started towards her. She found him hard to resist when he looked at her in such a way. His hazel eyes held hers with obvious delight. Remy wasn't going to let her simply shower and relax. He was going to make her sweat some more.
"What word?" she quickly spun around, out of his reach, moving to the closet.
"Yummy," he sexily said, turning just as quick on his heels to follow.
Laughing, she went for the door since he wasn't blocking it, "Yummy? I hardly think I look yummy this sticky."
Astrid made it to the bathroom, but he stuck his foot in the door to prevent her from closing it. "What?" she asked exasperatedly.
Remy brushed her hair back, kissing her cheek. "I like it when you're sticky. Dirty. Do you realize we've only had sex four or five times?"
Astrid took hold of the door for support but realized it didn't move. She frowned, seeing his foot holding it open.
"So?" she looked back up at his adorable face, "I didn't realize we were on a fuck schedule. Make a chart while I shower."
He chuckled, "We could be if that's a thing you're into. Some women have a fetish for that."
She glared as she pushed the door, shoving his foot back, "Then go fuck those women."
He moved his foot shouting as she slammed the door, "It's my day off!"
Astrid smiled behind the now closed door. It was comical really. She planned on interrogating him during dinner. If Remy wanted a relationship with her, it was time to tell her everything she wanted to know.
If not, he could go and stay gone.
When Astrid emerged from her shower Remy had turned all the lights off, spreading lit candles across the living room. She put on an oversized shirt then went to see what Remy had obviously set up to seduce her further.
Chinese food.
Remy had cleared her oval coffee table, laying out the food. Her overstuffed blue pillows were on the floor. He sat on one, illuminated by the long, red tapered candles all around the room.
Remy patted the pillow beside him, "You still look yummy Astrid."
She smiled, plopping down next to him, "But not as good as the food, right? Thanks, Remy. It smells better in here at least."
She laughed at his insulted look, but he took it in good humor. They dished themselves food out of cartons before Astrid started her questions. Remy must have been expecting them because he was all too casual and open for Astrid liking.
"Why didn't you just tell me what kind of work you do?" Astrid started out with.
Remy shoved his food around, "I wanted to. I told one girl about a year ago and she completely freaked out. We'd only HAD a sexual relationship, to begin with. You and I needed to go slower so I could see if you'd accept what I do for a living."
"Tell me about this club you work at." She picked up a bottle of beer.
He shrugged, "It's in the city. I've worked there for three years and I've risen in the ranks, so to speak. A woman owns it. It's called The Armor."
Astrid nodded, "All right, so, you've risen in the ranks? What exactly does that mean?"
He put his fork down, turning to her, "I don't want to freak you out with the details. I told you about some of it before."
"Yeah, but you were hitting me at the same time," she angrily shot back, "So forgive me if I missed some of that information, Remy."
His face reddened, "Astrid... I want you to know I never meant to strike you. I'm sorry for how I acted. I'll never-"
"Stop!" she barked, holding up her palm, "You can't promise things you'll probably do again. I stirred something deep inside of us both. You bruised me, but you also ended up giving me some awesome sex."
His eyebrows shot up.
"I bet you hit women all the time," she lowered her hand, and her eyes, unable to see his honest nod, "I may not be the most adventurous in bed, but what happened was heated. Whatever you felt, while attacking me earlier today, was your honest emotions over what you were feeling at the moment."
"Yeah, but I put you in that moment," he growled, "I saw Calder and I knew someone like him would take you away from me without ever knowing the truth. I know you fucked him. You have this sexual aura you don't even realize is there until you stop and go, 'This fucking woman is the best I've seen or will have again'."
She snorted, avoiding his eyes, "Then why did my last boyfriend fuck around on me? Why didn't he call me after I caught him doing it?"
"That asshole is obviously an idiot," Remy laughed, "Don't tell me you saw anything besides dick when around him? I bet he whipped it out made you look at it the entire relationship because he knew, just like Calder, you'd jump on it. Don't get me wrong, you are NOT a slut. You just want love," he softened his tone, putting one warm hand on her crossed legs, "Did I ever make you feel like an object? Like all I saw was your tits or ass? I LIKE you. Now I feel love for you, Astrid."
Astrid swallowed hard as raw emotions surfaced. Damn him! Remy was right, and it pissed her off. All men had ever done was exactly what he'd stated but Remy had treated her right. Was that why she rejected love? Did she want to be an object? It was all she'd ever known. A change was hard. Especially as drastic as this and as odd as the situation was.
She snapped her head up, giving him a glare, "Stop making this about me Remy! This is about YOU now. I'm tired of defending my own actions because of my past lovers. Tell me about your life."
He lifted his hand off of her, "I'm not turning it around if that's what you mean."
"Yes, you are!" Astrid gave him an incredulous laugh, "You always do! Just answer the damn question."
"What question?" he smiled innocently.
Frustrated by his cool exterior, she jumped to her feet, "I'm not hungry. You can let yourself out. Don't bother coming back Remy."
"Astrid!" he jumped up in alarm as she stormed towards the bedroom, "Wait!"
"Wait for what?" she spat, "For you to stop dicking around and be real with me about WHO you are? Where do you live? For three months you've yet to even answer that. You can't expect me to continue this fucked up one-sided relationship Remy."
He followed her, stopping the door from closing on him. Remy took hold of both her arms, glaring down at her. Her anger made her stiff and unflinching.
"I live in the city with a roommate from work. I don't exactly work at the club anymore because I'm an ordered specialty. I make house calls when summoned by clients. On my nights off, like tonight, my roommate takes my place. Okay?" he growled, "What else do you fucking want to know?"
She smiled, "Was that so hard? Why do you say you care about me yet keep yourself completely closed off? You must not want my love." She looked away.
Remy shook her roughly, "Of course I do Astrid. The lifestyle I've led has never attracted nice girls like you. I fear the more you know, the more you'll run off."
"So, I'm not the only one with self-esteem issues?" she snottily shot back, "Trust is an essential part of any relationship Remy. You've already made me distrust you by talking to Calder. How can you expect me to be so damn nice after what I did?"
He narrowed his eyes, "Human nature. You ARE nice although a little minx. Wild and unexpectedly open."
She tried to pull away, but he held on, "Maybe it's because I accept people for who and what they are. You should try it sometime."
Remy used his height and muscle to lift her off of the floor, wrapping his arms around her. They were both breathing hard in exasperation. Astrid looked so feisty with her eyes lit up. He kissed her hard and she was too surprised to struggle. He would show Astrid how he could be accepting.
He put both hands on her ass, lifting her up against him so she'd wrap her legs around his tall frame. Astrid gave the kiss with her own passion. It was raw anger and sexual desire that swept Remy away.
He let out a deep groan as he carried her over to the bed. She had latched onto his broad shoulders, pressing her soft body against his hard one. He fell on top of her, running his hands up her legs to yank her thin cotton panties down.
Astrid gasped, "Remy, why do you want me? I'm not the fetish type."
He used one hand to work on his pants while he laid the other on her throat, gently pushing his fingers against her soft flesh, "It's a job I very much enjoy. That doesn't mean my private life has to be the same. Besides, you are my type. I want you and you can stop asking why. I just fucking do Astrid. ACCEPT that, you sexy bitch."
She closed her eyes as he forced another demanding kiss. His hands flexed around her throat, working his way down to lift her shirt. She couldn't stop the noises she let out as he pinched her nipples. The ache he created was consuming.
Remy bit her lip, at the same time slapping her thighs apart. Every touch he gave was a hard-handed one. It made her crazy for more. She liked the vicious way he handled her as if he couldn't contain his desire.
She felt like prey under his hands that kept her legs apart, his mouth unyielding on hers as he waited to enter her. Astrid raked her hands all over his taunt body, switching anger for lust. The way he made her wait had her panting, groping and unbelievably wet.
"Astrid," he pressed his forehead to hers, breathing as fast as she was, "You are amazing. I want to share everything with you."
"Yes!" she gasped, urging his hips forward, her eyes pleading for him to get on with it.
"Do you want me?"
"Yes!" she sounded desperate, thrusting upward for his cock, "I want you. You changed me and I'm glad. Fuck me, Remy."
"You changed me," he groaned before kissing her even more passionately, still pressing her thighs apart with his body weight.
She moaned through the kiss, wanting to be filled by him. When Astrid tossed her head back Remy licked, sucked and teased her sweaty skin. She raked her fingers through his hair, begging for him to fuck her. His cock jerked each time he heard her beg. He liked her in need.
Remy had banged a lot of different women. All shapes, color, and sizes had been beneath him in his twenty-six years. But Astrid was the first one he'd ever let into his heart. Her sweetness had won him over instantly.
Their time together, before sex had entered the relationship, had made him positive Astrid was the only woman he'd ever let into his cold heart. He had hurt women purposely. He had made them beg for his attention while looking for ways to hurt them more.
Astrid had thawed his heart. He couldn't walk out of her life. She unknowingly had weaved a soft web of compassion over his hardened heart. Seeing her with Calder had made him want to be honest with her. She still wanted him... even now. What an amazing person Astrid truly was, yet she hadn't a clue. He was going to give her honesty from now on, just to see if Astrid could really be the one.
Remy knew Astrid could take a beating and still stand. She'd done it all her life.
Remy heard her low moan as he eased the tip of his rock hard erection inside of her. He withdrew instantly, nearly losing it. He gritted his teeth. Why was it hard to control himself with Astrid when he did this for a living? He'd screwed more attractive women for hours on end, without feeling the intense, immediate need to explode. Astrid was too much to handle when she LOOKED at him like that. Or made that disquieting little plaintive sound. He tightly closed his eyes, as she arched her curvy body upward, digging her nails into his hips. He wanted to come.
He knew she felt the same as he did. The intense way she held him, coupled with her breathing indicated one full stroke in her would have her coming. But damn, when she orgasms, tightening around him like a vise, he always felt the urge to join her. To pound her until she gave that gurgling scream that meant he had satisfied her like no one else had or could.
Had Calder? That thought angered him, fading away some of the sensitivity. Fuck, he hadn't even fully slipped inside her yet. Had Calder been better than him? She'd been in his condo for six hours. He must've kept her satisfied to make her stay so long. That prick had his dick in Astrid! Fury made him in control again.
Remy slammed into Astrid, causing her to jerk with a surprised yelp. He opened his eyes to see hers closed, biting her lip as she held back. Fuck that! He WANTED her to moan. Needed Astrid to tell him that HE was the best she'd ever had.
Remy used his body weight, still pressing her toned thighs apart. He slipped halfway out then rammed her harder. She gasped, quivering all around him as he knew she would. Her soft moans became louder, as he banged away until she climaxed so forcefully, her whole body stiffened before she cried out beautifully... just for him. He smiled down at her when she opened those large brown eyes flecked with gold.
Astrid was weak from her release, feeling him deep inside still throbbing.
"I'm not done," he gently let go of her legs, seeing red indentations of his fingermarks.
He brushed sweaty strands of her dark hair off of her cheek.
Astrid looked up at the tender expression Remy had and wanted him. Really wanted Remy. No matter how they acted, there was a connection she could not deny any longer. Remy and she deserved each other. She would stop telling herself he was too gorgeous, rich, secretive, rough or gentle as long as he continued to be with her. Why shouldn't she accept his love? Remy was looking down on her with it.
"Remy," she said his name huskily, lustily.
He softly pressed his lips to hers, slipping out of her body. They wrapped each other in their arms, kissing like long lost lovers. She felt an ache for him that no other man had created. Was it love? Tears spilled down her cheeks from closed eyelids. He felt them, pulling his head back in alarm.
She opened her eyes, wiping away the tears, "I'm just happy. I feel so good right now it's a little scary. That's all."
He smiled understandingly making her blush, "Astrid, I think you are experiencing REAL emotions for me," he wiggled his brows teasing her into smiling, "I was hoping you would once I got you off."
"Oh!" she slapped at his chest, laughing.
Remy chuckled, glad she stopped looking so venerable. He took hold of her hips, rolling so she sat on top of him. He liked that view.
Astrid tossed her hair back, licking her plump lips. She smiled so beautifully down at him, Remy didn't know if he could get much harder without the same pain he was now experiencing. Those big, firm breast of hers went so well with her curvy hips. She was perfect with those runner legs wrapped around him.
She was built like a Greek goddess that he initially wanted to just fuck when meeting her. Fuck, the way she could dance with those hips. He'd had a very, very hard time these last months simply not bending her over and sticking it to her like he knew she wanted. But, Remy had needed a break from sex in his personal life. In Astrid, he'd found an escape from the deviant world he worked for.
"Remy," she murmured as he ran his hands all over her silky smooth flesh, "I want to know what you're thinking."
He sighed, splaying his large hand across her bare ass, "I'm remembering how badly I wanted to fuck you when we met. How you and I danced that night," he roughly squeezed her ass, her eyes lowering in arousal, "I wanted to unzip my pants right there on the dance floor, sneaking it to you until your ass hurt."
She grinned, "Really? That first night? I was so nervous. You were too gorgeous, I thought, to want to dance with a mousy brunette. Yet, you looked at me as if no other girl existed in the place. That made me date you."
He chuckled, easing his grip but at the same time moved a finger teasingly against her asshole, "Aren't you glad? I sure am. I waited to have sex because I needed that in my life. Sex was becoming stale for all things in my life. You helped me more than you will ever know these last months."
His finger was distracting her, "That's good."
He snickered, knowing she was ready to fuck again. This time, she would really make him sweat and he'd make her want anything he offered.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

Reverend Horton Heat - Let Me Teach You How To Eat