Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (ch 18)



Calder was nearing the end of the most boring double date he'd ever been on when Astrid called his phone. He excused himself, hurrying to answer. The attendant in the men's room was the only one present thankfully.
"Calder," Astrid sounded distraught, raising his concern immediately, "I'm sorry, I had no one else to call. I need a buddy."
"What's going on?"
"Can you pick me up?" she sniffed loudly over the line, "I have no idea where I am. The street signs say James and McLarrow. It's downtown in a bad neighborhood."
He frowned, turning his back when his brother Cody entered, "No problem. Are you okay until I get there? Why the hell are you even in that part of town?"
"Remy," she sighed hard, and he heard the pain behind it, "I'll tell you later."
"Right... It's okay. I'll be there soon. Bye."
Cody glared at him, "Dude, what the hell are you doing? Do you know how hard it was to get Julia to agree to see me?"
Calder rolled his eyes, placing his phone back inside his suit jacket, "Cody, she's not into you. Why do you want a woman that has no brains? Do you know where James and McLarrow is?"
Cody pouted, crossing his arms, "Yeah. So?"
"I need directions," he snapped, "Astrid needs me."
"Oh, is that what you think? Astrid doesn't need you. She's only playing with you because you have money. Honestly, I don't understand why you even LIKE her."
Calder shoved his brother against the sink counter, causing the attendant to scurry out. Cody swallowed hard, realizing he had pissed his younger brother off.
"Cody, you are sounding like Chris more and more," Calder growled, backing off, "I always felt the closest to you growing up. Women like Astrid are rare because they honestly give themselves up for who they are, not for what they can get from someone else. That whore out there is only here for YOUR money and you know it. Where in the hell is that street I asked about? Actually, never mind I'll use GPS."
Cody stiffly straightened his dinner jacket, "I'll come with you. It's a tangle of seedy streets and you'll get lost."
Calder shrugged and walked out. They excused themselves from the two models itching to leave anyhow and got into Calders Porsche, leaving Cody's BMW.
Cody directed him onto the freeway, telling him which exit to take then grudgingly said, "I always liked Astrid."
Calder glanced at Cody who was hunched and pouting beside him, "So?"
"She's smart and real like you said. She showed no attraction to any of us like Marla does. Geez, I've fucked Marla more times than Cameron I think."
Calder frowned darkly, "I knew you were fucking Marla! I thought I heard her in your office the other day. Why the hell do you do that?"
"Because I can," Cody snapped, "It's the perks of being rich and powerful. Women love it. You know that as well as we do."
Calder took the exit saying, "You don't have to be an asshole just because you can. So, if Astrid would have shown you attention, you would have tried to fuck her?"
Cody snorted, "No way. She seems prudish."
Calder smiled to himself. He would let his brother think that because Astrid was the most sensual lover, he'd ever had. Far from prudish. He would have to spend more time with Cody. He, unlike Cameron or Chris, had a genteel perspective on life. If he wasn't careful though, he'd turn out just like Chris.
Calder called Astrid's phone, telling her he was close. She sounded so upset, it really bothered him. What the hell had Remy done to her this time? Why the hell was she on these dangerous streets at night?
Within three minutes he turned onto the residential street she was walking. He couldn't help but admire her ass in the tight jeans she wore. Astrid looked amazing although upset. Her makeup was a lot darker than he'd ever seen on her yet it really set off her eyes and hair. Cody gaped, obviously changing his opinion about how uptight Astrid was as she scrambled into the backseat.
Astrid gave Cody a tentative smile, then turned those chocolate eyes on Calder, "Thank you. I'm sorry if I interrupted your night."
Calder gave her a reassuring grin, "I am glad you called. Never hesitate to call me Astrid."
"Or me," Cody chimed in much to his dislike, "You may not work with me anymore, but we can be friends."
Astrid looked out of the window, not responding. Calder drove out of the downtown area, going back to the restaurant to drop Cody off. Astrid remained quiet, even when he asked if she was okay she stared out of the window, looking extremely sad. He hated to see Astrid in such a state. Why had Remy bruised her neck? The finger marks were plain as day. Why did she continue to see that abusive asshole?
Calder dropped Cody off, who once more told Astrid she could call on him like a blubbering idiot. Cody obviously thought Astrid looked just as good as he did. Happy to be alone with her at last asked where she wanted to go.
Astrid turned to him, all quietness and sadness gone. He could see the fury lighting up her features like a smoldering torch, "Just drive. I can't go home. That asshole will more than likely already know where you live. Just fucking drive Calder."
He obeyed, heading north, "Are you going to tell me what happened?"
She turned on the radio, changing stations for distraction as she said, "To be honest, I don't know what really happened. I went to Remy's apartment where his roommate and friend were sitting around half naked. I was having a good time, just joking around with them. Then, Remy comes out of the kitchen with this little pill, telling me its ecstasy."
Calder listened intently while she talked, hands tight on the steering wheel. Remy must have lived downtown that was why she was there. When she told him Remy wanted her to take an illegal drug, he gritted his teeth. What kind of woman did he think Astrid was? He would never do such a thing to her, or any woman for that fact.
"So, Remy looks at me cutely, telling me they all had already taken the drug," she snorts with disbelief, "and it was up to me if I wanted to play."
"Play?" Calder repeated softly.
Astrid sat back, forgetting about the radio for the moment, leaving it on a song he'd later look up because it would remind him of how she looked after he'd picked her up, "Yeah, he actually said 'play'. I took the tab from him and watched the guys become nervous. They wanted to fuck me. That was why Remy brought me to his apartment in the first place! I couldn't do it or stay there so Remy could force me."
"He would force you?" Again, he kept his tone soft, detached so she wouldn't clam up. His knuckles were white from gripping the wheel.
Astrid's phone rang. She dug it out of her shoulder purse, groaned and said, "He followed me once he realized I bolted. He sounded pissed off but not surprised. Why? Why would he want me to fuck his friends when he doesn't even want me with you?"
Calder didn't answer, knowing she wasn't looking for one. Astrid sighed in frustration, running a hand through her wild dark hair. He itched to hold her until she felt better.
"I ran from Remy," she whispered as her phone stopped ringing, "I don't think I can deal with his darkness anymore. He has so much anger that he keeps built up just for me."
Calder swallowed hard then asked, "Is that why your neck is bruised?"
Reflexively she placed a hand on her throat, "He wanted to play a game last night so I played. It pissed Remy off I could hurt him as much so he got a little wild."
"I don't understand. Did you hurt him?"
She gave a sad laugh, "No. Remy had me hide from him and when he found me, I tripped his ass. Kicked his jaw. He... got me after that. Look, it's his job."
Calder reached the lake, thinking it was a good place for her to calm down and pulled into the rocky parking area, stopping in the center so they had a good view of the entire area. After killing the engine he looked over to find Astrid staring up at a weeping willow on top of a hill.
"Astrid, he shouldn't hurt you, even during rough sex," he let some anger into his voice.
She turned her teary eyes towards him, "I know. He promised he wouldn't do it again. But... it's his job."
"What job?" he snapped, "Rough sex?"
Giving a weak smile, she nodded, "Yeah, actually. He told me he works for a fetish club. He goes to clients homes to provide sexual fantasies."
Calder was blown away. Remy had a creepy vibe and now it made sense. Remy had kept that secret from Astrid but now that she knew she'd obviously tried to still stay with him. She was sweet and accepting like that. If Remy was that freaky, no wonder the man saw nothing wrong with drugging Astrid for a gang bang. He'd been around some fetish clubs before and if you weren't properly introduced, it could screw a person up. Poor Astrid! She had no idea how sadistic Remy could actually be if he was in that line of work.
"He's not a whore," Astrid quickly defended Remy when Calder was quiet, "Sure, he gets good money for sex, but when we are together, I think it makes him forget about what he does. He said everything is above board and there all kinds of test and rules."
"You just told me he saves his anger for you," Calder reminded, "Why defend Remy when it's obvious he intends on sexually assaulting you for his own pleasure?"
"Because I love him!" big fat tears fell from her eyes, "I was a meek, ugly, self-conscious dork before I met him. You would never have looked twice at me Calder. He makes me feel beautiful. He made our relationship begin with trust and friendship before having sex."
"Trust?" he growled, not caring if she became mad, "He wouldn't tell you where he lived! Where he worked! What do you even know now except what he tells you? Remy follows you around in secret like an obsessed stalker! He even told me I could fuck you if I promised to never approach you again. If I fucked you like a whore and made REMY seem the better choice for you."
She sniffed, wiping away her tears, "That was the deal you made?"
He turned to glare out the window, "Yeah. That's why I treated you callously that first night at my condo. It's why I kept fucking you until I couldn't anymore. I thought I'd never get the chance again. Then Remy came over and beat you, telling you he planned the whole thing. It's messed up."
"I still want you."
Turning his eyes back he saw her tears had dried. She was stronger than she gave herself credit for. How could he tell her he was falling in love when she'd just said she was in love with Remy? He would be putting all of his feelings out for her to stomp all over his fucking heart.
"I still want you too," he gave her a lopsided smile, "and I want you to stop seeing Remy. He'll only keep hurting you. Psychically and emotionally, Astrid. Don't you see that?"
Tentatively she reached over to take his hands. He looked down, squeezing gently. How badly he wanted to pull her into his lap and kiss all thoughts of Remy completely out of her mind forever.
"Calder, I saw my ex-boyfriend today," she smiled without the sadness he'd seen since picking her up, "He made me realize why I never thought handsome, intelligent, rich guys like you would want someone like me."
Calder brought her hands up to his lips, brushing his mouth across her soft skin as she spoke. Astrid gazed at him with a strength he'd seen before. Maybe her ex-boyfriend was the reason she'd found the nerve to walk out on Remy.
"Men only ever wanted sex," she said, "They never talked or complimented me. They didn't want me to be confident in who I was because then they'd have to try to hold onto me. I always held onto them. Does that make any sense?"
Dropping their hands onto his lap he said, "Perfect sense. I'll hold onto you. You don't even have to try. I'll never walk away without a fight. Unless... you tell me you don't want me."
Astrid maneuvered her body until she straddled his frame. Calder pushed a button, moving the seat back, so she wasn't jammed up against the steering wheel. She laughed as the seat vibrated when reclining backward.
"That felt good," she murmured sexily, "Calder, I'm going to take a break from Remy. He'll have to accept it. Will you promise not to get involved?"
He brushed her hair away from her face, "Meaning what? A break from Remy will be good for you."
Astrid gave a husky laugh, placing her hands inside of his jacket, rubbing her palms against the silky material of his dress shirt, "Good for YOU rather. I mean, don't get involved if he becomes a little crazy. He loves me. I know he wouldn't really hurt me because of that fact."
Calder was having a hard time talking about her other lover with her ass sitting on his erection. "Okay. Hey, it's your relationship. I know I stepped in mid-waltz and have no right to add my opinion."
Astrid grinned so warmly he couldn't imagine a more beautiful woman he'd rather be with. The model he'd left at the restaurant was stunningly attractive yet she had no life in her blue eyes. He had looked at the woman for over two hours and she had none of the humanity Astrid had in one glance with her doe eyes. He was truly falling for this raven-haired beauty with a fantastic body.
"Thank you," her voice trembled slightly, "That means a lot to me, Calder. Thank you for simply being there when I needed a friend."
Guiltily, he took his hands off of her shapely ass, "Anytime."
She dropped her pouty mouth towards his which he was more than ready to kiss, shoving his tongue past her lips. She made a tiny sound of pleased enjoyment. Her hands slipped up his shirt so her palms felt the rapid beating of his heart. Calder did nothing but kiss her, keeping his hands on her kneecaps. He demonstrated how he felt about her through kissing and she didn't stop it. Their mouths were wet, teasing and perfect for each other. Calder kissed her with every ounce of passion he felt right then. She knew it. She had to know how he felt about her.
"Calder," she gasped after fifteen minutes of intense making out, "Hold up."
He dropped his neck back onto the seat rest, hands gripping her knees tightly with restrained desire. She grinned as once more her phone rang. Very slowly, she stripped off her black top, revealing a sassy red bra. Calder got an immediate boner since the last one faded from focusing on NOT having one. He didn't want Astrid to feel used anymore. He would be fine if she held off on sex for at least... a week? Four days? Oh shit, she looked at him with the sexiest look yet.
"I want you to touch me," she whispered as her phone kept going off, "Just touch me with the same passion I see in your eyes."
They kissed, his sweaty hands coming up to her breast and then he slowed down so she would experience the whole of how he could touch her body. He gently pulled her left bra strap down, then left her mouth to kiss her shoulder. She closed her eyes, leaning back as Calder pulled the other strap down. He kissed that shoulder as well, then rained soft ones across the suppleness of her heaving chest. Once again, the phone rang. Calder stopped, giving her a frustrated look.
"It's Remy," she rolled her eyes, "I'd shut it off but I have no idea if-"
"Shut it down," he urged, placing both hands on her breast, "You're with who you want to be with. Just be here."
She smiled, then reached over for her phone. To his complete surprise, she answered the phone call from Remy while sitting on his lap with both tits out.
* Across Town *
Remy couldn't do it.
He couldn't fuck Rose. Not after he had caused Astrid to run away. For a long time, he called her. Over and over praying she wasn't with HIM. If she had run to him he'd kill Calder. He wasn't about to let Astrid be fooled by that little prick.
Astrid answered the phone after being gone for two hours. He anxiously asked her if she was alright. Did she need a ride? Was she safe and okay?
The line was quiet on her end.
"Astrid!" he snapped, "Why the hell couldn't you have talked to me? Why did you run off? Did I scare you or something? Talk to me, baby."
He heard her sigh, "Remy, we need a break. Don't call me for two weeks. Don't come to my house. DON'T follow me around town either."
"Where are you?"
"I'm nowhere."
"You called him, didn't you? You really like that prissy, fake-"
"Remy! I don't think you understand me anymore! What you did tonight was unbelievable! You tricked me into coming over so Arlo and Jay could have sex with me! Do I really mean that little to you? Don't say you love me. Don't! I need time to reconsider where we stand."
"It wasn't like that, baby! No, I WILL say I love you because I do. I thought you wanted in on my life. Why do you think I waited so long to tell you about my job? See? You're just like the rest. I really thought you were better. I love you. Don't go to HIM because he makes you believe he's stabler. Real people like us don't belong with his type. I didn't trick you. I told you!"
"You told me?" she shouted, "Just give me what I ask for Remy. Two fucking weeks. Goodbye."
Remy threw his phone so hard it busted. He went crazy, throwing anything within reach. When that was not enough he stormed out into the living room.
Rose was alone on the sofa. She was drunk, stoned and wore out. Jay had gone home and Arlo was in the shower. Rose smiled at Remy until he roughly pulled her by her hair up off of her seat.
"Stop!" she cried, being tugged towards his bedroom, "Wait! What changed your mind?"
"Shut the fuck up," he smacked her mouth a little, "Don't talk. Don't fucking open your mouth or I'll hit it so fucking hard your teeth will rattle."
Rose obeyed like a good little whore she was. Remy roughly pushed her inside his room, shut the door then undressed. He told her to suck his limp dick. She immediately did. He tried to become aroused but his anger was not letting it happen as he recalled the cold way had Astrid spoken.
He told Rose to bend over the bed and without looking, imagined it was Astrid's ass he was spanking. Hard. Harder he slapped until rock-hard then stuck it in.
Rose cried as Remy roughly took her for two hours. By the time Rose stumbled out of his room, her right eye was puffy, her throat red and her body bled yet she was smiling.
Alro watched Rose stumble out the front door from his spot in front of the TV and wanted to follow her home to make sure she was okay but knew she would just say she wanted what Remy had done.
They always did.
He knew Remy had been especially harsh on Rose because of Astrid and worried for the girl for when Remy saw her again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.