Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (ch 22)


Astrid took a shower while Calder ordered in. He checked with Cody about the client then asked his brother to deliver the envelope pertaining to Remy after work.
Astrid had nothing to wear, so while Calder sat in the other room that served as his office, rummaged through the large walk-in closet.
Geez, was he anal-retentive or what? Whites, lighter hues, and black clothing hung in separate rows. Dress shoes, casuals, and sandals lined up neatly inside a built-in structure below. Ties on an automated rack whirled when she pressed a button. T-shirts are what she was after. A simple damn shirt to wear. She finally located a faded college top in a drawer of the dresser. All his casual shirts were pressed and folded too. She rolled her eyes when opening another drawer seeing socks and underwear also ironed.
Astrid walked out of the bedroom in just the shirt. It barely reached her thighs, but it felt comfortable. She went into the kitchen running her fingers through damp hair. Looking inside of the fridge proved how much of a bachelor Calder is when all she found was beer. She grabbed one then sat on the sofa to watch TV.
Calder entered the room catching her engrossed in a horror movie. He leaned over the back of the sofa, looking amused.
She looked up, "Hi."
He sighed, "Food should be here soon. Are you hungry? Is that beer? It's only one in the afternoon!"
Guiltily, she nodded, "You really should go shopping. What kind of food?"
The sound of a buzzer filled the room, indicating someone was downstairs.
Calder quickly left to retrieve the food. When he came back she was surprised to see he carried groceries. Calder explained when put items away he used the service all the time since he worked long hours and had no time to shop.
They ate cold roast beef sandwiches and chips at the counter, talking about what they'd do when Remy finally stopped playing around and confronted them.
"I don't think I should provoke him," she said, "He only called when you left for work. I eventually have to go home."
"Let me get your things. You can stay here."
"What? Like a princess in a tower? I don't think so! I will not let Remy control my life. When I was with Remy on his days off, he was a tyrant. Wouldn't even let me sleep."
"Why not? What did the two of you do?"
"It doesn't matter," she snapped not wanting to get into details, "What matters is I will go home tomorrow and resume my life. You and I will deal with Remy in stride. Right?"
They finished eating by then and Calder took her hand, leading her to the bedroom without answering. Astrid felt safe with Calder, so when they snuggled up together in bed did not experience any anxiety or uncertainty she felt with Remy.
Calder simply wanted to hold her.
"Cody will bring Remy's file after work," he propped his head up with his hand gazing at her, "I'll give it to you then leave so you can go over it. I won't influence you."
"Why did you do that?" she had to ask, "Especially if you walked away from me? Why bother finding out about Remy like a stalker? Like he stalked me. It's the same thing, no matter how you want to justify it. Do you have a file on me?"
"No," he frowned, "No, it's NOT the same. Remy made threats out of the blue. When I first met him I got this weird, creepy vibe. You were someone I worried about, peculiarly after saying how secretive he is. Are you mad?"
She kissed his exposed neck, "No. I'm grateful that you cared enough to do such a... odd thing."
"Remy isn't sane."
Astrid ran her hands up the front of his shirt, "Who is? I'm certainly not. I've been told by several ex-boyfriends I'm nuttier than a fruitcake."
He chuckled, "Um, you'd better stop touching me like that or I'll go insane."
She kissed his neck again, rubbing against his thigh. Calder groaned low and sexily. She wasn't really sore, her body just looked like a bruised banana. She hated the look on Calder's face when he had seen the bruises.
"Astrid," he hoarsely rasped, hot and bothered, "You're making it very hard not to just cuddle."
Astrid teasingly slipped a hand along the outside of his pants, "Oh, very hard. Cuddling is great, but is it so bad if I find you hard to resist?"
"No," he was looking down into her eyes with yearning, "I find you cuddleable yet men only do this once a year. You might want to take advantage of it."
She giggled, "So I've heard. What else do men do?"
He smirked, wrapping his arms around her body. The shirt raised up and he looked down at her bruised body trying to not show how much it bothered him. She wasn't fooled though, tugging the shirt back down.
"Do I disgust you?" she whispered, "My body must turn you off."
"No," he pressed their foreheads together, "Not in the least. Not ever. I don't understand how he could hurt you. You are the kindest, sweetest woman. It's appalling."
Astrid kissed his lips, which was seeking anyway. He hungrily took her mouth with a passion that gave and took. She squirmed in bliss, the heat of Calder's body felt so kind and gentle she yearned for all he wanted to give.
"Make love to me," she purred, tugging at the buttons on his dress shirt, "Fill me with your love Calder."
He swallowed hard, hesitating. Oops! Had she said the 'L' word? Love? Calder hadn't repeated he liked her THAT much after she had teased there was no way he could possibly love her. Her face turned red and she went limp in his arms.
"Astrid, do you love me?"
She turned redder, "Huh?"
Calder gave her a sweet look, his green eyes soft, face relaxed, "I'm falling in love with you, Astrid. I am."
Tears sprung forward and without embarrassment exclaimed, "That makes me so happy! If I cry, they are tears of happiness."
"Do you love me?"
Astrid did not know love. Not really, happy, out in the open say it ten times a day, love. "I think so. I mean, you make me all mushy, weak-kneed, heart hammering incredibly nervous happy. Is that love? When you said you were going to work this morning, I wanted to cry because I didn't want to be without you."
He smiled, "You love me," he teased, "Astrid Trahern loves me."
She giggled, tugging at his slacks, "Then let's make love."
Quick as Calder could, he undressed, "Well, if you insist."
Kissing along her throat, Astrid adored the look in his eyes when he positioned himself between her thighs. Those emerald eyes looked scared and venerable like he was about to pop his girlfriends cherry.
"Close your eyes," he huskily murmured, dipping his lips close, "Making love is feeling it, baby, not watching."
Astrid's body lit up. It was frightening in a good way, "You too?"
Calder closed his eyes, lightly pressing their lips together. Astrid's heart hammered, head spinning, allowing sensations of his tender treatment to clear her mind of all hesitance. His body felt hot when she placed her hands blindly on wide shoulders. Their kiss deepened, sharing a passion for one another.
Calder's touch was oh-so-gentle. She never knew making real psychical love could be so potent. Astrid never wanted Calder to stop showing her such beautiful agony that could come from two people opening up.
Without warning, Calder slipped his shaft deep. She did not grasp, flinch or react as if she'd been violated. She lifted her supple body to meet his, biting his lower lip erotically. He was the one to pant when she undulated zestfully.
"Yes," Astrid moaned, "I love you, Calder."
"Astrid," he returned, "I love you."
Astrid came as his words settled into her heart. The sweat on their bodies filled the room with the scent of passion and ardency as he continued to explore her form with tenderness.
"Astrid," he tried to break free from her hold as his orgasm surged, "Stop. Let go."
She did not, would not release his frame, holding on with her knees and arms. Astrid kept her eyes tightly closed, experiencing emotions and feelings she had never allowed herself. Calder didn't want to come inside of her, yet Astrid wanted to feel the gush of his hot virility.
"Calder," she gasped, "I love you. I love you. I love you."
Calder came. Hard. He thrusted vigorously until Astrid came a second time, the powerful rush of endorphins flooding her systems as their cries of joy bouncing off of the walls.
Calder breathed heavily, shivering from aftershocks, when she opened her eyes, feeling amazingly spent and delighted. She grinned at Calder, whose eyes were still closed. The peaceful expression on his handsome face made her heart squeeze.
She was in love. Real, honest love for the first time.
Slowly, Calder fluttered his piercing green eyes open, seeing Astrid's grin. He chuckled, falling onto the bed. She missed their joined bodies immediately.
"That was amazing!" he cried, grinning ear to ear.
Astrid rolled on top of his sweaty chest, peering down at his blissful features, "Tell me about it. You had me coming in less than a minute. As usual. I've never told anyone I loved them."
Calders softened his smile, brushing the back of his hand across her flushed cheek, "I've only done it once. But, I mean it, Astrid. Love is not something I say lightly."
Seriously nodding, she agreed, "That's why I refrain. I'm so happy with you. I could do this ALL day," she poked his chest teasingly, "Let me know when you're ready again."
He playfully moaned, "What? Astrid, I should have worn a condom. Unfortunately, I always seem to... well, come inside of you."
Astrid didn't know what to say to that. She noticed the look in his eyes as if afraid of impregnating her. Shamelessly, she hadn't been concerned. The thought made her realize both men had been shooting their seeds in copious amounts into her young fertile body. All that had been on her mind was how great both men fucked.
Remy had a way of making everything disappear but how he touched her body with a blistering stroke. She hung her head in nervous worry.
Calder shook his head dismissively, "It's alright. You have a look, what is it?"
"What if I have your child?" she blurted out, "Do you love me enough to marry me?"
Calder wasn't fast enough to mask the surprised look at the mention of babies, or marriage, issuing a nervous laugh. She waited, wanting an honest answer. She didn't care what his response was even if it was a simple yes or no.
"Astrid, that's a loaded question," he shifted to sit up.
She rose to her knees, "So? I'm not ready for kids, but if I had a choice, I'd have yours. It's just a question."
Calder contemplated for a few seconds after sitting up, then shrugged with a cute smirk Astrid found irresistible, "Yes. I love you enough to marry you."
She laughed, feeling flattered, "Well, that's reassuring I suppose but why?"
"Why not?" he had a puzzled frown, "You're wife material from a male perspective. You're in need of a few pointers before then, but-"
"Oh," she poked his broad chest, "and you need to know when to stop!"
Laughing, he encircled her in his arms, pulling until she sat on his lap, "Okay! Okay! Probably. Would you ever consider marrying me, kids aside?"
Astrid turned red. What woman would not instantly say yes? She was lucky and knew it. Calder had qualities women across the globe dream about.
But... she wanted to be honest.
"You make me feel so beautiful," she softly admitted, shifting to straddle his form, "Made me want to feel emotions I decided too long ago were not worth anything. Love? Are guys cocks in my mouth love? I thought so a few years ago. Well, more than a few years. Boys in high school used to tell me no one gave head like I could while lying saying they wanted a relationship, except I wasn't their type. Excuses after excuses why I wasn't their type. Love is a type."
"So, you are my type," his gaze filled with compassion, not pity which she expected, "Compatible?"
"Yeah, like that. I treat my body well, luring lustful men. Not love. Who needs it right?" she slyly smiled, "I loved my parents, and they loved me. I won't have a husband or children without absolute love. They were so enamored with each other. I won't settle for less."
"Why do you think I called off my engagement?" he snorted, "You and I belong together, baby. I felt it when I had to kiss your pouty lips in the club that night."
Astrid watched his shaft harden as she ran her fingertips across his chest, "You stole a kiss and I stole your heart?"
Calder grinned with so much tenderness she never wanted to see the opposite. Never wanted those eyes to turn hard as Remy's could. She didn't think she could bear it. Calder's smile lit him up from within and her heart beat faster.
"Something to that effect. I think you let those boys use you for your own satisfaction. You used them."
"Maybe," she coyly replied scooting their pelvis's close, "They sure taught me a few things."
"Practice makes perfect I'm told."
Astrid slid her fingers around his hot cock and watched his smile falter. She kissed his mouth, and he grew harder still under renewed fervor.
"Oh, hell," he cupped a breast, "You always get me hard. I need a condom. It's in the drawer."
Astrid retrieved it, then they both took pleasure in small kisses and touches until so revved up they could no longer stand it. Just as Calder slipped once more into Astrid's wet warmth, there was a loud knock at the front door.
She continued to ride Calder, his hands holding tight on slick hips, mouth on her neck, grunting to ignore it. Astrid was turned on by the insistence they ignore whoever was at the door.
"Astrid," he growled, "Come for me. Oh, shit baby, do it now."
Knowing he would not last, kissed Calder hard. Their climax was as one, breathing nearly impossible as they clung to one another. It had been quick but fulfilling in a way Astrid wanted to recreate over and over.
The front door was assaulted by loud bangs and muffled curses.
Breathing hard, Calder slipped Astrid off his lap, quickly disposed of the condom and threw on a robe, shooting her a wink, before scurrying out of the bedroom.
Tired but extremely happy, Astrid stretched out on the bed. Calder's angry voice carried from the front, then Cody's growled in response. Glancing at the bedside clock, noted it was four in the afternoon. Wow, time flew when everything was so blissful.
Astrid shivered, realizing why Cody was there. He had brought over the investigators file on Remy. Was she ready to learn more about Remy?
Yes.
She had Calder to lean on and needed to know what he had hidden from her all these months.
It was time to know what Renold Meys was keeping a secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.