Skip to main content

Tricking Astrid (Ch 6.2)


                                     

 Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Calder watched Astrid walk into the crowded club at 7:10. She looked fantastic in a light blue dress that skimmed across her upper thighs. Her arms were well toned he finally noticed, seeing them bare, touched only with two little thin straps of her dress and a sparkling blue pendant resting above her ample tits. Her hair was up in a loose bun, allowing some of her thick red highlights to show under the lights as she worked her way towards the bar.
Towards him.
Astrid glanced his way, not seeing him as a woman suddenly stood in front of his stool.
"Hello," The blonde purred, "Want to dance with me?" She made it sound like an honor.
Astrid was at the bar, leaning over to give her order. She knew the bartender since she'd been a regular for over three years. He was a nice guy who had three other jobs. He smiled at her, giving her a drink immediately, then just so she would smile back, plopped down a second.
"Thanks, Jack!" she shouted over the din, "You're a peach!"
She sipped her drink, slowly turning as she watched everything around her. The place was busy. So many people. Good music and a good vibe. She finished her first drink, snatched up the other and walked towards the tables to claim one before Remy arrived.
She stopped in her tracks when she saw Calder. He was dancing with a beautiful blonde on the edge of the dance floor. There were so many people she was pushed forward, almost right next to Calder and his partner.
Calder looked at her, breaking into a brilliant smile that stopped her heart for a second. The warm alcohol in her belly was nothing compared to the fire he lit there. His emerald eyes oozed sexual desire as he ignored the blonde coming to Astrid's side.
"Hi," he leaned close to be heard, "When did you get here?"
She held her glass tight, "A few minutes ago. Having fun?"
Boldly, he placed one hand on her right hip as he stepped even closer, "I am now? Is that cheesy?" He laughed as she did, "That's way corny, I know. Come on, dance with me buddy."
"No!" she laughed, liking his playful teasing, "My drink."
He took it, putting the glass against her lips, his eyes sparkling under the lights as she was forced to consume the drink. She laughed, wiping her mouth as he handed the empty glass to a passing waitress. Astrid still protested as he led her out onto the dance floor.
"You look great," Calder told her, "Where's Remy?"
Calder's hands were on her, pulling their bodies close so they could hear each other. She felt the start of a buzz as she moved her hips to the beat. His smile was charming. His eyes were heating her skin as they raked across her.
"Remy will be here." she turned serious, "Maybe I shouldn't dance with you."
"Why?" He rolled his eyes, "It's JUST dancing."
Astrid didn't think so. Not when his pelvis was grinding against hers and his hand roaming dangerously close to her ass. He stared deeply at her until she was certain he wasn't playing as he wanted her to believe. He truly seemed to like her, she realized with a hint of joy. Calder Lewis was hitting on HER.
"Remy thinks you like me," she said in his ear, inhaling his masculine scent, "I think he's a little jealous and insane to think you could be attracted to me. I'm just a librarian clerk."
He held her gently, hands smooth, daring as they skimmed across her ass, "Maybe he's right Astrid."
She reared back, eyes cutely wide and confused, "No."
Calder put a hand against her right cheek, giving her a sheepish look, "I kind of have a crush on you. I can't help it, Astrid."
She swallowed hard, feeling as if she were dreaming. Calder was incredibly sexy and rich. Why would play games with her like this? He was only playing with her! She saw red at the thought of being his little toy who he'd brag to his brothers he'd banged.
"Astrid," He shook his head, seeing the flash of anger, "I'm serious. You're looking at me as if I'm fucking with you."
Was he a mind reader as well, she dryly thought, wishing she wasn't attracted to him. If Remy saw them looking so intimate, he'd lose his shit. She pushed away from Calder, hurriedly walking away.
Calder followed her through the crowd towards the back tables. It was darker there and less noisy since most opted for the crowd on Friday nights.
She sat down at the last table against the wall, frowning when Calder sat in front of her, "Go away Calder," she hung her head.
"I didn't mean to upset you," He gently said, trying to get her to look at him, "Astrid, I know we just met, but you're cool. I like you. Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean we can't be friends."
"Yes, it does!" she shot back, still avoiding his gaze, "Especially if... I'm attracted to you. I mean, who ISN'T? Plus, I work for you, Calder. It's not professional."
He groaned, leaning forward to take her hand in his. She jerked back, finally glaring up at him. He looked so honest and hopeful. His open look seemed to ask her to consider hurting Remy. For him? He could have any girl in the club! Why her? Remy could too, but he... loved her. That sentiment wasn't worthy of her. She didn't deserve Remy's love if she was considering messing around with Calder.
"You really like me?" She frowned, "WHY? You don't even know me. I'm no one. I come from a poor family. I have no family actually. You and I don't match Calder. I'm not an easy lay for you to brag to your brothers about either. Remy and I have a bond that goes beyond sex."
Calder frowned as well, "I don't care about money or any of that shit. Why can't you accept the fact I may like you for YOU? Hasn't anyone ever shown you true interest before? I know you're twenty-three, but you had to of had at least one man who stalked you."
She cracked a smile at that, "No. No stalkers. No real relationships either. Just guys who fucked me then left me."
"So Remy makes you feel different?" He was beginning to understand Astrid's view of herself, "Because he hasn't done that?"
"NO. He and I are friends," She struggled to explain it while Calder looked at her with want in those green eyes, "We aren't together for indifference. I really like him. Why can't you just go and find an available girl?"
Calder smiled wickedly once more trying to touch her hand. She let him this time. He took one of her hands, turning it over to run his other one over it gently and sensually. "I'm like a bad itch you will want to scratch eventually Astrid. I can't help these feelings I have for you. I wish you luck with Remy."
"Are you telling me you won't stop hitting on me?" Astrid was baffled, "Why? Calder, what's so damn appealing about me? You're twice as sexy as any man I know. Look at me!"
He looked at her so piercingly she stopped talking, "I am. I am looking at you, Astrid. What I see, I like very much. Inside... and out," He pressed her hand on his upper thigh where she felt his impressive hard-on. Damn! He must have been hung like a horse! "Astrid, ask yourself why your boyfriend doesn't call you or show up on time. I want you. I WILL."
She swallowed, touching the hardness between his legs. She couldn't resist at least ONE squeeze. Calder was looking at her as if he'd screw her where they sat in the dark. She almost would have considered it if Remy wasn't nagging at her thoughts. Her hand slid down and away. He leaned forward, his mouth so close now she itched to kiss him.
Her naughty side was running rampant.
"Remy loves me," She whispered, his lips so very, very close, "You have a crush. I have a boyfriend who probably right now is looking for me."
He kissed her. It was silky soft, light as air, but he kissed her. She got to her feet, walking away. Calder sat still, watching her go with utter disappointment.
Why did Astrid fight it? She obviously liked him as well. She did not look back, getting lost in the crowd. He ran an irritated hand over his eyes.
Astrid drove him wild by not looking back.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.