Skip to main content

Updates & Sneak Peak

Hey guys,
I've been writing my ass off and yesterday Wattpad.com notified me Chester and the 24-hour Lottery is being featured as an undiscovered read! Fuktastic, right? I love writing his tale and the ending in my head is bitter sweet. 
Here's a sneak peek at a story I'm working on. Hope you like it!
As always keep fuktastic in all things!

Joy M. 

The Kills that bind us

There were seagulls squawking in the air when I caught sight of the lovely petite woman I would later know as Dee. She wore all black, not uncommon most days but the veil over her face didn't flutter one iota when a gale wind swept off of the sea while the preacher pronounced the couple getting married husband and husband.
Very uncommon to wear fucking funeral wear to a wedding.
Very intriguing to a man such as myself.
Later I caught her trolling the couple once I sussed out her name and connection to the wedding. I myself was a distant cousin of the groom and only attended because I had been in the area.
She had not been part of the wedding, only wandered up on the beach already attired like a widow in mourning.
She is beautifully broken and a murderess.
I introduced myself at my cousins funeral a month later when grabbing her by the neck and sticking her with my favorite drug cocktail which allowed enough time for transportation and to sit her prettily in an outdated dining room. Dee had not noticed I had been following her for three weeks and knew she murdered my cousin.
I wasn't sad. The man had been an asshole and a waste of space as far as I was concerned. She didn't seem to have a vendetta against cousin Ben, so this is what I want to discuss. Why him? Why does she dress so beautifully dark in days filled with sunshine?
Dee opens her brilliant blue eyes but does not move. I had not tied her to the wooden chair at the head of the table. There was no need. I didn't bring her here to harm her.
She doesn't know that though.
"Who are you?" She gasps, sitting straight and proud.
"No one, like you. Why did you cut the brake line on Ben's car?"
"Should I pretend I don't know what you mean? No? You took me from a funeral so... are you a relative? Yes... you are."
There is no fear in her eyes when she looks at me. She doesn't know I am the boogeyman. If I am the bad man under your bed, she is the grim reaper. I cross my legs, waiting.
Dee's eyes momentarily flicker with uncertainty then the nostrils on her pert little nose flare, "You've been following me! I knew I wasn't imagining it."
I nod.
She slides to the edge of the chair, "What do you want? Money?"
I shake my head.
Dee licks her plump pink lips and looks down at the black lace and satin dress which fit her slim figure perfectly, "You asked why I cut his brake line. I'll tell you, but you have to let me go."
I raise my hands to convey of course.
"He cheated on his new husband. Can you call it cheating when it was obviously an affair? Why did he think it was okay to play with hearts like that?" Her voice drops at the end as if she really wants the answer.
It didn't seem a good reason to go out of one's way to plot murder. Lots of people lied and cheated. Who cared if Ben banged ten different people after marriage? Dee did. Dee cared Ben fucked around on his husband.
"I want to go now," she stands slowly, eyeing me with wide blue eyes, wondering if I will stop her but I don't move, "You're going to let me leave? What if I come back and kill you?"
I'd be surprised if she didn't ask these questions and with my hands up rise and stand as well. She's stiff and ready for flight or fight, but I wave towards the kitchen area where I have the back door open. There is a small alleyway which ends on Pike Street which is busy this time of day.
"What do you want?" her voice is strained with clear confusion and panic, "I can really leave?" She pauses and when I do not move or respond her bravery and cunning make a fantastic show, "You're as fucked up as the rest! You take me and instead of seeking justice ask one question and don't even take me somewhere I won't think you live? Just wait asshole, I never forget a face and one day I'll be coming for you."
I become hard the longer she speaks.
The longer she taunts me, the more I want to bend her over the table and lift her cute gothic dress and see if her panties are as black as her soul. I think she notices when without another word she bolts through to the kitchen and bangs the screen door on the way out.
I wait a few seconds before I pull my cell from my pants and after tapping in the code for the lock screen, pull up the only app on the device. Dee might be a skillful huntress but she does not know between her small shoulder blades is a tracking device just under the skin.
Such soft, smooth, porcelain skin I want to see run red...
Shaking my head to disperse thoughts of Dee, seeing she is gaining ground away from the house, I lock up and slowly drive away from the house which I had avoided for over a decade.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIPPY

Nippy    She is my iceberg. I have only glimpsed a sneak peek while she hides herself beneath I tell her she is sinking Doing everything I can to thaw the frost on her lips g ives me cracks no one can see as  I watch my glacial queen drift away  in unpredictable seas away from me... Joy4no1

Tricking Astrid (Ch 1)

    Chapter 1 Astrid thought the world of her boyfriend. They had started dating after meeting on the dance floor of a club she frequented. The club was called Bounce and boy did it every Friday and Saturday. He was extremely handsome, which at first made her wonder why he chose her. She wasn't unattractive, just the typical brunette type who men usually found boring at first glance. Blondes had better fun, right? He'd romanced her, made her feel special in little ways until she thought she was in love. Remy was his name and after three months they had yet to have sex. She was never pressured or approached by him like that. What they had gone beyond physical admiration. But after three months she did begin to question WHY they'd not had sex. She lived alone in a two-bedroom house left to her by her deceased grandparents. In actuality, she had no living family. Her friends were few, mostly ones she'd occasionally see at Bounce. She went dancing to cure her

You

YOU tell me I shouldn't care about YOU,      that all your promises were heartfelt but not meant to come true. I believed in YOU. I wanted YOU to believe in us too. My heart has to learn now      how not to beat for two. I am always thinking of YOU. My memory burns with YOU. How could YOU be so cruel? J.M.